Message 1 of 4
Here's the general sequence of events:
1. Used a trial of ZWCAD Professional 2009 until the trial ran out.
2. Bought a license of ZWCAD 2009 Standard.
3. Uninstall ZWCAD Pro; download newest ZWCAD 2009 Standard from the website again, install it.
4. Open ZWCAD; tells me it has 0 days left on the eval. Choose a soft-activation. When I paste the activation code, ZWCAD just hangs. No problem with the internet connection, just ZWCAD. After 15 minutes, End Task it.
5. Retried #3 three times.
6. Open ZWCAD, attempt an offline activation as outlined in the Software Activation Guide. I had no problems generating the request XML file, and recieved a response XML file from the licensing site. I completed the procedure per the Activation Guide.
7. Open ZWCAD and I again get a message: 0 days left on the trial. When I open up the license manager program, it still shows my license- ZWCAD itself just doesn't appear to register that I have paid for it.
So... what do I need to do to make this work?
Message 2 of 4
Thank you for your detailed information!
In your case, my suggestion is as below:
1. Return your license with License manager. Maybe the first time you activate, it succeeded though it hung. We suggest our users return the license code if he want to reinstall the software.
2. Check the hardware encryption option: Help-
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
- calculate area in autocad
- How to draw elbow in autocad
- freecad tutorials
- .shx file definition
- zwcad 2011
- How to install ZW3D
- zwcad 2010 download
- dgn to dwg converter
- mechanical engineering autocad software free download
- cad for students
- Download free 3d models
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- dgn autocad
- cad cam software
- autocad 2010 serial number