Message 1 of 7
I wondered if it is possible to make a customization of the numeric pad keyboard. What I mean, it is very convenient to have for example to have:
Control + NumPad5 = @
Control + NumPad6 = <0
to be used INSIDE a command - for example to "move" something at "@20<0" using the numpad keyboard.
Thanks in advance
Message 2 of 7
Thank you for your suggestion!
We offer the customize fuction to define customize shortcut keys only to commands, but we didn't think about that! You're so smart!
However, i have some questions about this idea.
1.Most designers use left hand to type and right hand to move the mouse in their drafting, don't you think that the numPad is a little far to touch?
2. Do you think that Control +NumPad5 is really "short" for a "@" ? Or you have other meaning?
thank you !
Message 3 of 7
Yes, many times you type with left hand and move mouse with right.
Control + NumPad 5 is just the same as Shift-2, but is much more convenient to type a sequence of numbers - angles using only the numeric keypad, and in many cases it is orthogonal!
L -> [pick a point] - @20<0 - @20<90 - @30<180 etc....
This feature is available in AutoCad by customising the Accelerators menu. bobob2009-07-24 13:50:46
Message 4 of 7
Message 5 of 7
A stand-alone numeric keypad is very very cheap - even the cordless ones.
I use one all the time exactly because the numeric pad is on my right, the mouse hand.
Message 6 of 7
Message 7 of 7
- how to open dwg on iphone
- how to find area of irregular shapes in autocad
- autocad autocomplete command
- How to install ZWCAD
- cad mechanical
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- free dwf viewer for mac
- area autocad
- free dwg viewer
- mechanical design software free download
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- fadal emulator
- autocad to sketchup
- create an arrow in AutoCAD