Message 1 of 4
I just installed the free evaluation version. And now when I print my model there appears a message, also the programm tells me my evaluation period is expired. But I just installed the programm 2 hours ago. How can this happen en can it be fixed?
Message 2 of 4
Message 3 of 4
Thanks for the reply.
I have not installed a trial version before. This version, ZWCAD2009i, is the first version of the program I installed ever on this computer.
My OS is Microsoft Windows XP updated with Service Pack 3. And the language of the program is English. Vernum: _VERNUM = "2009.07.08(10843)" (read only).
Hope you can do something with this information so we can fix the problem.
Message 4 of 4
- using autocad calculating total area
- area autocad
- cadtools forum
- how to use mateirals in autocad 2013
- how to convert bak file to dwg
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- AutoCAD Installation Error 1603
- dgn to dwg converter
- dwg to skp converter
- 3d modeling website
- How to print a multi-page PDF from drawings
- autocad autocomplete command
- 3d cad cam
- cad 3d models download
- free cad download