Message 1 of 4
I just installed the free evaluation version. And now when I print my model there appears a message, also the programm tells me my evaluation period is expired. But I just installed the programm 2 hours ago. How can this happen en can it be fixed?
Message 2 of 4
Message 3 of 4
Thanks for the reply.
I have not installed a trial version before. This version, ZWCAD2009i, is the first version of the program I installed ever on this computer.
My OS is Microsoft Windows XP updated with Service Pack 3. And the language of the program is English. Vernum: _VERNUM = "2009.07.08(10843)" (read only).
Hope you can do something with this information so we can fix the problem.
Message 4 of 4
- how to recover dwg files after crash
- autocad slide library manager
- reset autocad configuration
- convert skp to dwg
- dwg 3d
- autocad to sketchup
- Free 3d house design software
- autocad convert text to mtext
- autocad license error
- How to Create Region in AutoCAD
- how to draw a hexagon in autocad
- autocad tag attribute display off
- 3d cad software kitchen design
- pdf to dwg