Message 1 of 5
But there's a catch....
- Whenever I grab a part of my drawings and try to move, rotate, mirror,... them, ZWCad's crosshair and the selected entities 'blink' when being moved. This is very tiring to the eyes, especially when you have to stare at your screen 8 hours a day. Is this common or is there a setting that would resolve this? We use Windows XP on very recent PC's with enough RAM and decent graphics cards.
- The .3ds out command is gone, we need it for exporting files to our 3D application. I know it has been gone in autocad too since release 2009, but there's a free lisp file from Autodesk available that resolve the problem. Is there something similar in ZWCad and can this be tested?
thanks in advance!
Message 2 of 5
Message 3 of 5
My ZwCad 2009i Beta does not blink and generates the complete selected drawing when rotating etc.
We've release ZWCAD2009i offical version, and thank you for your feedback for ZWCAD2009i beta!
ZWCAD 2009i English installation program (Professional &Standard):
(STD and PRO version included in the same package)
Message 4 of 5
Message 5 of 5
I use ZWCAd professional 2009, the demo version. Like I said, every command works perfectly, but the blinking is really annoying. Is this a known problem that can be fixed by installing the 2009i version?
Second, how about the .3ds out function?
We're on the break on ordering Autocad instead, I really want to persuade my boss ZWCad is a good alternativeervaee2009-08-13 19:27:50
- dwg software
- set autosave in autocad
- convert dwg to dgn
- convert skp to dwg
- buy solidworks 2010
- free cad software
- autosave autocad
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format
- how to open dwg on ipad
- .shx file definition
- autocad 2013 serial number
- 3d cad software kitchen design
- zwcad 2009 professional
- cad for iphone