Message 1 of 2
One of the prospect of mine is is experiencing the time lg after firing print command. They are using a network printer. I have observed that there is no timelag if we use Autocad.
Message 2 of 2
I'm glad that you've note that!
It's about plot stamp, this is a new function in our latest version ZWCAD2009i. You can add some information such as drawing's file name, the name of the layout, and the date and time like that to your plotting drawings.
More detailed information about plot stamp please refer to :
Thank you for your intension!
- autocad drawing software
- autosave autocad
- catia windows 8
- how to create fillet in autocad
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- combine two regions in autocad
- unlock viewport
- dgn to dwg
- convert dwg to dgn
- how to print multipage dwg
- How to Create Region in AutoCAD
- unable to select objects in autocad
- home design software free
- autocad menu bar
- create an arrow in AutoCAD