Message 1 of 2
One of the prospect of mine is is experiencing the time lg after firing print command. They are using a network printer. I have observed that there is no timelag if we use Autocad.
Message 2 of 2
I'm glad that you've note that!
It's about plot stamp, this is a new function in our latest version ZWCAD2009i. You can add some information such as drawing's file name, the name of the layout, and the date and time like that to your plotting drawings.
More detailed information about plot stamp please refer to :
Thank you for your intension!
- autocad automatic saving command
- freecad tutorials
- free cad download
- autocad slide library manager
- dwg software
- how to find backup files in autocad
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- cad 3d models download
- autocad show the file path
- 3d cad cam
- using cad to work out area of a shape
- copyclip command not allowed during reference editing
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- cad cam software
- how to draw a hexagon in autocad