Message 1 of 2
One of the prospect of mine is is experiencing the time lg after firing print command. They are using a network printer. I have observed that there is no timelag if we use Autocad.
Message 2 of 2
I'm glad that you've note that!
It's about plot stamp, this is a new function in our latest version ZWCAD2009i. You can add some information such as drawing's file name, the name of the layout, and the date and time like that to your plotting drawings.
More detailed information about plot stamp please refer to :
Thank you for your intension!
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- cad design software
- DXF converter
- mechanical engineering software free download
- dwg to plt
- drawing software for metal sheet development
- free 3d cam software
- how to find backup files in autocad
- cad cam software download
- freecad download
- drawing a gear in autocad
- autocad 2012 product key
- combine two regions in autocad
- where does autocad save to on windows 7