Message 1 of 2
One of the prospect of mine is is experiencing the time lg after firing print command. They are using a network printer. I have observed that there is no timelag if we use Autocad.
Message 2 of 2
I'm glad that you've note that!
It's about plot stamp, this is a new function in our latest version ZWCAD2009i. You can add some information such as drawing's file name, the name of the layout, and the date and time like that to your plotting drawings.
More detailed information about plot stamp please refer to :
Thank you for your intension!
- dwg to plt
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- Creating a rope texture in 3D
- area calculator for irregular shapes
- autocad cursor highlights polylines
- autocad 2012 serial number
- download cad cam
- How to print a multi-page PDF from drawings
- dwg 3d
- buy solidworks 2010
- 3D CAD/CAM Design Software
- dwg to skp
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- cad cam software free
- how to convert a bak file to dwg