Message 1 of 2
One of the prospect of mine is is experiencing the time lg after firing print command. They are using a network printer. I have observed that there is no timelag if we use Autocad.
Message 2 of 2
I'm glad that you've note that!
It's about plot stamp, this is a new function in our latest version ZWCAD2009i. You can add some information such as drawing's file name, the name of the layout, and the date and time like that to your plotting drawings.
More detailed information about plot stamp please refer to :
Thank you for your intension!
- How to Create Region in AutoCAD
- how to make cross section in autocad
- mechanical software download
- sketchup dwg
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- area of irregular shapes
- how to recover dwg files after crash
- manufacturers of cad cam design software
- autocad show the file path
- autocad to sketchup
- cad cam software download
- cam design software
- how to find backup files in autocad
- what is cam software
- free cad download