Message 1 of 2
One of the prospect of mine is is experiencing the time lg after firing print command. They are using a network printer. I have observed that there is no timelag if we use Autocad.
Message 2 of 2
I'm glad that you've note that!
It's about plot stamp, this is a new function in our latest version ZWCAD2009i. You can add some information such as drawing's file name, the name of the layout, and the date and time like that to your plotting drawings.
More detailed information about plot stamp please refer to :
Thank you for your intension!
- zwcad 2010
- cad reseller ksa
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- cad corner blocks
- dwg to skp
- free 3d cam software
- cad cam software free download
- cad for iphone
- reset autocad configuration
- How to Create Region in AutoCAD
- dwg software
- mechanical design software
- where does autocad save to on windows 7
- acad viewer free
- how to open dwg on mobile phone