Message 1 of 2
One of the prospect of mine is is experiencing the time lg after firing print command. They are using a network printer. I have observed that there is no timelag if we use Autocad.
Message 2 of 2
I'm glad that you've note that!
It's about plot stamp, this is a new function in our latest version ZWCAD2009i. You can add some information such as drawing's file name, the name of the layout, and the date and time like that to your plotting drawings.
More detailed information about plot stamp please refer to :
Thank you for your intension!
- zwcad 2009 professional
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- acad viewer free
- 3d cad software
- how to recover dwg files after crash
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- combine two regions in autocad
- how to find backup files in autocad
- free dwf viewer
- zwcad 2010 crack
- .shx file definition
- skp to dwg
- how to open microstation drawing in autocad
- buy solidworks 2010
- How to draw a house plan in autocad?