Message 1 of 2
One of the prospect of mine is is experiencing the time lg after firing print command. They are using a network printer. I have observed that there is no timelag if we use Autocad.
Message 2 of 2
I'm glad that you've note that!
It's about plot stamp, this is a new function in our latest version ZWCAD2009i. You can add some information such as drawing's file name, the name of the layout, and the date and time like that to your plotting drawings.
More detailed information about plot stamp please refer to :
Thank you for your intension!
- wire rope design
- what is .dwg
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- how to print multipage dwg
- how to make a hole in autocad
- design cad software
- zwcad 2009
- zwcad 2012 keygen
- sheet metal design tips
- How to open an autocad file
- import dwg into sketchup
- unable to select objects in autocad
- pdf to dwg
- can i change a raster image to a hatch
- cad cam software free