Message 1 of 2
One of the prospect of mine is is experiencing the time lg after firing print command. They are using a network printer. I have observed that there is no timelag if we use Autocad.
Message 2 of 2
I'm glad that you've note that!
It's about plot stamp, this is a new function in our latest version ZWCAD2009i. You can add some information such as drawing's file name, the name of the layout, and the date and time like that to your plotting drawings.
More detailed information about plot stamp please refer to :
Thank you for your intension!
- how to open microstation drawing in autocad
- buy cad software
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- autocad to sketchup
- using cad to work out area of a shape
- autocad block does not explode
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- cad cam software free
- how to open dwg on ipad
- cad corner blocks
- zwcad 2011
- convert ellipse to polyline
- 3d design software free download