Message 1 of 2
One of the prospect of mine is is experiencing the time lg after firing print command. They are using a network printer. I have observed that there is no timelag if we use Autocad.
Message 2 of 2
I'm glad that you've note that!
It's about plot stamp, this is a new function in our latest version ZWCAD2009i. You can add some information such as drawing's file name, the name of the layout, and the date and time like that to your plotting drawings.
More detailed information about plot stamp please refer to :
Thank you for your intension!
- cad cam software free
- dgn to dwg converter
- advanced mechanical designing softwares
- cad mechanical download
- mechanical drawing software
- mechanical design software
- 3D Design
- zw3d 2013 crack
- mechanical software download
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- what is .dwg
- 3d models of people
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- cadtools forum
- autocad cursor highlights polylines