Message 1 of 7
I'm beginner with ZWCAD and have a problem with plotting.
I got a drawing from my customer and if I want to print it, the whole background from the model is blue.
Also in layouts, the model-view is blue.
I tried my own drawing, where everything is fine.
Message 2 of 7
As the other drawing created in ZWCAD is right, i think we have to get the drawing and see what happened to it. could you please send the drawing to our technical support address for advanced search? We promise that we will keep it confidential!
our address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking forward to your reply!
Message 3 of 7
Message 4 of 7
Message 5 of 7
Message 6 of 7
Message 7 of 7
- area of irregular shapes
- dwg to skp
- 3D Software Download
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- copyclip command not allowed during reference editing
- how to convert a bak file to dwg
- cad drafting software
- download cad cam
- how to create fillet in autocad
- autocad convert text to mtext
- zwcad 2009
- zwcad 2012 crack
- zwcad 2010
- advanced mechanical designing softwares
- catia windows 8