Message 1 of 7
I'm beginner with ZWCAD and have a problem with plotting.
I got a drawing from my customer and if I want to print it, the whole background from the model is blue.
Also in layouts, the model-view is blue.
I tried my own drawing, where everything is fine.
Message 2 of 7
As the other drawing created in ZWCAD is right, i think we have to get the drawing and see what happened to it. could you please send the drawing to our technical support address for advanced search? We promise that we will keep it confidential!
our address: email@example.com
Looking forward to your reply!
Message 3 of 7
Message 4 of 7
Message 5 of 7
Message 6 of 7
Message 7 of 7
- cad reseller ksa
- freecad download
- how to create fillet in autocad
- 3d cad software kitchen design
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- autocad to sketchup
- convert microstation to autocad
- how to find area of irregular shapes in autocad
- cad cam software
- combine two regions in autocad
- wire rope design
- how to make cross section in autocad
- autocad for mechanical engineering free download
- free 3d cam software
- DWG to DXF