Message 1 of 7
I'm beginner with ZWCAD and have a problem with plotting.
I got a drawing from my customer and if I want to print it, the whole background from the model is blue.
Also in layouts, the model-view is blue.
I tried my own drawing, where everything is fine.
Message 2 of 7
As the other drawing created in ZWCAD is right, i think we have to get the drawing and see what happened to it. could you please send the drawing to our technical support address for advanced search? We promise that we will keep it confidential!
our address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking forward to your reply!
Message 3 of 7
Message 4 of 7
Message 5 of 7
Message 6 of 7
Message 7 of 7
- cad/cam software download
- zwcad 2009 professional
- free cad software
- 3d cad cam
- convert microstation to autocad
- How to print a multi-page PDF from drawings
- mechanical softwares free download
- buy cad software
- cad for students
- skp to dwg
- how to recover dwg files after crash
- dwg to skp
- autocad autosave location
- using autocad calculating total area
- dgn to dwg converter