Message 1 of 7
I'm beginner with ZWCAD and have a problem with plotting.
I got a drawing from my customer and if I want to print it, the whole background from the model is blue.
Also in layouts, the model-view is blue.
I tried my own drawing, where everything is fine.
Message 2 of 7
As the other drawing created in ZWCAD is right, i think we have to get the drawing and see what happened to it. could you please send the drawing to our technical support address for advanced search? We promise that we will keep it confidential!
our address: email@example.com
Looking forward to your reply!
Message 3 of 7
Message 4 of 7
Message 5 of 7
Message 6 of 7
Message 7 of 7
- how to open microstation drawing in autocad
- Creating a rope texture in 3D
- why can't i explode a block in autocad
- How to Create Region in AutoCAD
- free dwf viewer for mac
- cad 3d models download
- dwg to plt
- autocad turn off the smart command
- area autocad
- dgn converter
- cad/cam software download
- dgn to dwg converter
- cad file viewer free
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- zwcad 2009 professional