Message 1 of 3
Its me again.
I was wondering. When i hatch an area with text in the area.
In AutoCad it hatches around the text and i can delete the "box" around the text.
In ZwCad i dont see a box to delete. Is there some options i can click on or off? Where do i find it?
Thanks in advance.
Message 2 of 3
Thank you for you information!
I guess you are talking about the "Remove boundaries" option in hatch dialogue box, the text box can not be selected, right? sorry ZWCAD at present don't provide this function, but if you don't want the "box", please note this setting: Islands---->ignore
Hope it can help you, any problem/experience you can share with us!
Message 3 of 3
- .shx file definition
- zwcad 2009 crack
- autocad default toolbar
- autocad calculate area
- how to draw a hexagon in autocad
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- autocad turn off the smart command
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- autosave autocad
- pdf to dwg
- where does autocad save to on windows 7
- wire rope design
- mechanical softwares free download
- cad cam software free
- cad forum