Message 1 of 3
Its me again.
I was wondering. When i hatch an area with text in the area.
In AutoCad it hatches around the text and i can delete the "box" around the text.
In ZwCad i dont see a box to delete. Is there some options i can click on or off? Where do i find it?
Thanks in advance.
Message 2 of 3
Thank you for you information!
I guess you are talking about the "Remove boundaries" option in hatch dialogue box, the text box can not be selected, right? sorry ZWCAD at present don't provide this function, but if you don't want the "box", please note this setting: Islands---->ignore
Hope it can help you, any problem/experience you can share with us!
Message 3 of 3
- zwcad 2009 professional
- cad cam software free download
- cad cam software download
- autocad for mechanical engineering free download
- free 3d cad software download
- how to draw centerline in autocad
- combine two regions in autocad
- sketchup import dwg
- cad cam download
- buy solidworks 2011
- why can't i explode a block in autocad
- DXF converter
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- 3d vx cad software
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download