Message 1 of 3
Its me again.
I was wondering. When i hatch an area with text in the area.
In AutoCad it hatches around the text and i can delete the "box" around the text.
In ZwCad i dont see a box to delete. Is there some options i can click on or off? Where do i find it?
Thanks in advance.
Message 2 of 3
Thank you for you information!
I guess you are talking about the "Remove boundaries" option in hatch dialogue box, the text box can not be selected, right? sorry ZWCAD at present don't provide this function, but if you don't want the "box", please note this setting: Islands---->ignore
Hope it can help you, any problem/experience you can share with us!
Message 3 of 3
- 3d cad software kitchen design
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- cad discussion
- cad forum
- dwg software
- free 3d cad software download
- 3d models of people
- autocad cursor highlights polylines
- mechanical engineering software free download
- zwcad 2012 crack
- download cad cam
- zwcad 2013 download
- autocad automatic saving command
- buy cad software
- acad dwg viewer