Message 1 of 3
Its me again.
I was wondering. When i hatch an area with text in the area.
In AutoCad it hatches around the text and i can delete the "box" around the text.
In ZwCad i dont see a box to delete. Is there some options i can click on or off? Where do i find it?
Thanks in advance.
Message 2 of 3
Thank you for you information!
I guess you are talking about the "Remove boundaries" option in hatch dialogue box, the text box can not be selected, right? sorry ZWCAD at present don't provide this function, but if you don't want the "box", please note this setting: Islands---->ignore
Hope it can help you, any problem/experience you can share with us!
Message 3 of 3
- 2d cam software free download
- mechanical engineering autocad software free download
- zwcad 2009 crack
- autocad cursor highlights polylines
- freecad download
- dgn to dwg converter free
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- autocad drawing software
- import dwg into sketchup
- 2d drawing to 3d model
- zwcad price in india
- how to create fillet in autocad
- reset autocad configuration
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- how to find backup files in autocad