Message 1 of 3
Its me again.
I was wondering. When i hatch an area with text in the area.
In AutoCad it hatches around the text and i can delete the "box" around the text.
In ZwCad i dont see a box to delete. Is there some options i can click on or off? Where do i find it?
Thanks in advance.
Message 2 of 3
Thank you for you information!
I guess you are talking about the "Remove boundaries" option in hatch dialogue box, the text box can not be selected, right? sorry ZWCAD at present don't provide this function, but if you don't want the "box", please note this setting: Islands---->ignore
Hope it can help you, any problem/experience you can share with us!
Message 3 of 3
- autocad to sketchup
- cad 3d models download
- why can't i explode a block in autocad
- drawing software for metal sheet development
- Free 3d house design software
- dgn to dwg converter online
- mechanical design software free download
- mechanical engineering software free download
- how to draw centerline in autocad
- 3d home design dwg files
- autocad autosave location
- cad corner blocks
- how to open dwg on ipad
- buy cad software
- where does autocad save to on windows 7