Message 1 of 3
Its me again.
I was wondering. When i hatch an area with text in the area.
In AutoCad it hatches around the text and i can delete the "box" around the text.
In ZwCad i dont see a box to delete. Is there some options i can click on or off? Where do i find it?
Thanks in advance.
Message 2 of 3
Thank you for you information!
I guess you are talking about the "Remove boundaries" option in hatch dialogue box, the text box can not be selected, right? sorry ZWCAD at present don't provide this function, but if you don't want the "box", please note this setting: Islands---->ignore
Hope it can help you, any problem/experience you can share with us!
Message 3 of 3
- cad for students
- how to recover dwg files after crash
- free cad software
- how to open dwg on iphone
- can i change a raster image to a hatch
- zw3d 2013 crack
- any dwf to dwg converter full
- 3d cad software
- how to open sid file in autocad
- convert microstation to autocad
- 3d design software free download
- how to find backup files in autocad
- dgn to dwg converter online
- Download cad software
- zwcad 2012 crack