Message 1 of 3
Its me again.
I was wondering. When i hatch an area with text in the area.
In AutoCad it hatches around the text and i can delete the "box" around the text.
In ZwCad i dont see a box to delete. Is there some options i can click on or off? Where do i find it?
Thanks in advance.
Message 2 of 3
Thank you for you information!
I guess you are talking about the "Remove boundaries" option in hatch dialogue box, the text box can not be selected, right? sorry ZWCAD at present don't provide this function, but if you don't want the "box", please note this setting: Islands---->ignore
Hope it can help you, any problem/experience you can share with us!
Message 3 of 3
- using autocad calculating total area
- how to find backup files in autocad
- autosave autocad
- how to find area of irregular shapes in autocad
- cad cam download
- autocad convert text to mtext
- cad corner blocks
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- zwcad 2009
- pdf to dwg
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- autocad area calculation
- catia windows 8
- cad design software
- acad viewer free