Message 1 of 3
Its me again.
I was wondering. When i hatch an area with text in the area.
In AutoCad it hatches around the text and i can delete the "box" around the text.
In ZwCad i dont see a box to delete. Is there some options i can click on or off? Where do i find it?
Thanks in advance.
Message 2 of 3
Thank you for you information!
I guess you are talking about the "Remove boundaries" option in hatch dialogue box, the text box can not be selected, right? sorry ZWCAD at present don't provide this function, but if you don't want the "box", please note this setting: Islands---->ignore
Hope it can help you, any problem/experience you can share with us!
Message 3 of 3
- mechanical design software free download
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- how to find area in autocad
- Download cad software
- autocad how to change bak file to dwg
- buy solidworks 2010
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- mechanical engineering software free download
- cad reseller ksa
- cad mechanical download
- cad drafting software
- dwg software
- buy solidworks 2011
- advanced mechanical designing softwares