Message 1 of 3
Its me again.
I was wondering. When i hatch an area with text in the area.
In AutoCad it hatches around the text and i can delete the "box" around the text.
In ZwCad i dont see a box to delete. Is there some options i can click on or off? Where do i find it?
Thanks in advance.
Message 2 of 3
Thank you for you information!
I guess you are talking about the "Remove boundaries" option in hatch dialogue box, the text box can not be selected, right? sorry ZWCAD at present don't provide this function, but if you don't want the "box", please note this setting: Islands---->ignore
Hope it can help you, any problem/experience you can share with us!
Message 3 of 3
- 3d home design dwg files
- zwcad 2013 download
- how to convert a bak file to dwg
- cad cam software free
- How to install ZW3D
- 3d design software free download
- can i change a raster image to a hatch
- Free 3d house design software
- mechanical engineering software free download
- 3d cad software
- autocad area calculation
- how to draw dotted line in autocad
- download cad cam
- catia windows 8
- mechanical design software