Message 1 of 3
Its me again.
I was wondering. When i hatch an area with text in the area.
In AutoCad it hatches around the text and i can delete the "box" around the text.
In ZwCad i dont see a box to delete. Is there some options i can click on or off? Where do i find it?
Thanks in advance.
Message 2 of 3
Thank you for you information!
I guess you are talking about the "Remove boundaries" option in hatch dialogue box, the text box can not be selected, right? sorry ZWCAD at present don't provide this function, but if you don't want the "box", please note this setting: Islands---->ignore
Hope it can help you, any problem/experience you can share with us!
Message 3 of 3
- dwg cad
- any dwf to dwg converter full
- autocad 2010 product key
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- Elevation drawing in autocad
- mechanical design software free download
- catia windows 8
- how to create fillet in autocad
- can i change a raster image to a hatch
- Creating a rope texture in 3D
- buy solidworks 2009
- area calculator for irregular shapes
- zw 3d
- 3D Design
- How to draw a house plan in autocad?