Message 1 of 2
When i use the slice command to slice the 3d odject(by keep both option), it will cut the object but -
a. It will cut the object and it will delete the other side.
OR b. It cut the object, but the sorce odject remains as it is and one more object will create from the slice plain.
OR c. It slices any of the sides.
please let me know.
Message 2 of 2
may i have the version number? My ZWCAD version number is 2009.07.30(11052), i haven't met that problem.
is it due to the object? i mean do this happen to the other 3D object? if not, i suggest you send the drawing to email@example.com , and it is better to attach some screen shot show what's happening.
- freecad tutorials
- free dwf viewer
- how to open dwg on ipad
- autocad turn off the smart command
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- dgn to dwg
- how to use mateirals in autocad 2013
- how to open dwg on iphone
- 3d models of people
- how to move objects in autocad
- autocad 2013 serial number
- area autocad
- dwg software
- buy solidworks 2010
- combine two regions in autocad