Message 1 of 2
When i use the slice command to slice the 3d odject(by keep both option), it will cut the object but -
a. It will cut the object and it will delete the other side.
OR b. It cut the object, but the sorce odject remains as it is and one more object will create from the slice plain.
OR c. It slices any of the sides.
please let me know.
Message 2 of 2
may i have the version number? My ZWCAD version number is 2009.07.30(11052), i haven't met that problem.
is it due to the object? i mean do this happen to the other 3D object? if not, i suggest you send the drawing to email@example.com , and it is better to attach some screen shot show what's happening.
- cad for iphone
- how to convert a bak file to dwg
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- autocad show the file path
- dgn to dwg converter free
- zwcad 2011 crack
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- autocad moving objects
- cad cam software free download
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- how to create fillet in autocad
- cad free download
- how to recover dwg files after crash
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD