Message 1 of 2
When i use the slice command to slice the 3d odject(by keep both option), it will cut the object but -
a. It will cut the object and it will delete the other side.
OR b. It cut the object, but the sorce odject remains as it is and one more object will create from the slice plain.
OR c. It slices any of the sides.
please let me know.
Message 2 of 2
may i have the version number? My ZWCAD version number is 2009.07.30(11052), i haven't met that problem.
is it due to the object? i mean do this happen to the other 3D object? if not, i suggest you send the drawing to email@example.com , and it is better to attach some screen shot show what's happening.
- mechanical engineering software free download
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- dgn to dwg converter online
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- how to create fillet in autocad
- how to convert a bak file to dwg
- 3d cad cam
- autocad autocomplete command
- dgn to dwg converter free
- 3d cad design software
- zwcad 2010 download
- autocad moving objects
- using autocad calculating total area
- Download Free 3D CAD
- cad mechanical