Message 1 of 2
When i use the slice command to slice the 3d odject(by keep both option), it will cut the object but -
a. It will cut the object and it will delete the other side.
OR b. It cut the object, but the sorce odject remains as it is and one more object will create from the slice plain.
OR c. It slices any of the sides.
please let me know.
Message 2 of 2
may i have the version number? My ZWCAD version number is 2009.07.30(11052), i haven't met that problem.
is it due to the object? i mean do this happen to the other 3D object? if not, i suggest you send the drawing to firstname.lastname@example.org , and it is better to attach some screen shot show what's happening.
- calculate area in autocad
- drawing angles in autocad
- zwcad 2009
- dwg cad
- catia windows 8
- autocad menu bar
- can i change a raster image to a hatch
- buy solidworks 2009
- mechanical engineering software free download
- how to open dwg on iphone
- area calculator for irregular shapes
- 3d cad cam
- How to draw elbow in autocad
- autocad 2012 product key
- buy solidworks 2010