Message 1 of 2
When i use the slice command to slice the 3d odject(by keep both option), it will cut the object but -
a. It will cut the object and it will delete the other side.
OR b. It cut the object, but the sorce odject remains as it is and one more object will create from the slice plain.
OR c. It slices any of the sides.
please let me know.
Message 2 of 2
may i have the version number? My ZWCAD version number is 2009.07.30(11052), i haven't met that problem.
is it due to the object? i mean do this happen to the other 3D object? if not, i suggest you send the drawing to firstname.lastname@example.org , and it is better to attach some screen shot show what's happening.
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- how to find backup files in autocad
- 3d cad free software
- autocad how to change bak file to dwg
- convert microstation to autocad
- unlock viewport
- dgn autocad
- zw3d 2013 crack
- autocad tag attribute display off
- why can't i explode a block in autocad
- autocad autocomplete command
- dongle driver for windows 7
- drawing software for metal sheet development
- convert dwg to dgn
- cad for iphone