Message 1 of 2
When i use the slice command to slice the 3d odject(by keep both option), it will cut the object but -
a. It will cut the object and it will delete the other side.
OR b. It cut the object, but the sorce odject remains as it is and one more object will create from the slice plain.
OR c. It slices any of the sides.
please let me know.
Message 2 of 2
may i have the version number? My ZWCAD version number is 2009.07.30(11052), i haven't met that problem.
is it due to the object? i mean do this happen to the other 3D object? if not, i suggest you send the drawing to email@example.com , and it is better to attach some screen shot show what's happening.
- cad discussion
- autocad autocomplete command
- buy solidworks 2009
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- drawing software for metal sheet development
- mechanical drawing software
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- autocad calculate area
- cad mechanical
- How to install ZWCAD
- how to find area in autocad
- autocad 2013 product key
- area of irregular shapes
- How to print a multi-page PDF from drawings
- DXF converter