Message 1 of 2
When i use the slice command to slice the 3d odject(by keep both option), it will cut the object but -
a. It will cut the object and it will delete the other side.
OR b. It cut the object, but the sorce odject remains as it is and one more object will create from the slice plain.
OR c. It slices any of the sides.
please let me know.
Message 2 of 2
may i have the version number? My ZWCAD version number is 2009.07.30(11052), i haven't met that problem.
is it due to the object? i mean do this happen to the other 3D object? if not, i suggest you send the drawing to email@example.com , and it is better to attach some screen shot show what's happening.
- combine two regions in autocad
- free dwf viewer
- AutoCAD Installation Error 1603
- autocad how to change bak file to dwg
- Download cad software
- Creating a rope texture in 3D
- zw3d 2013 crack
- Dwg Converter
- ac$ to dwg
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- how to create fillet in autocad
- 3D CAD/CAM Design Software
- what is .dwg
- cad cam software
- autocad license error