Message 1 of 2
When i use the slice command to slice the 3d odject(by keep both option), it will cut the object but -
a. It will cut the object and it will delete the other side.
OR b. It cut the object, but the sorce odject remains as it is and one more object will create from the slice plain.
OR c. It slices any of the sides.
please let me know.
Message 2 of 2
may i have the version number? My ZWCAD version number is 2009.07.30(11052), i haven't met that problem.
is it due to the object? i mean do this happen to the other 3D object? if not, i suggest you send the drawing to firstname.lastname@example.org , and it is better to attach some screen shot show what's happening.
- dwg cad
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- sketchup import dwg
- zw3d 2013 crack
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- autocad commands
- buy solidworks 2010
- mechanical design software
- mechanical engineering software free download
- combine two regions in autocad
- zwcad 2010 crack
- Free 3d house design software
- free dwg viewer
- calculate area in autocad
- how to open dwg on ipad