Message 1 of 5
Message 2 of 5
first of all, do you mean the tool palettes or the tool bars ? The tool bars location can be set in TOOL -> OPTIONS -> FILES -> Menu File Search Path.
The tool palettes can't be ex- or imported in the current version.
Message 3 of 5
I mean the tool pallets. Is there a directory where I can put my current toolpallet and can use them ?
Or make the tool pallet again in zwcad on one pc and the copy some files to the other pc's.
This because we made a very big toolpallet with has all our products in it and do not want to make the tool pallet again for each pc.
Or is there another way to solve my problem ?
Message 4 of 5
Message 5 of 5
- dgn autocad
- cad for iphone
- copyclip command not allowed during reference editing
- zwcad 2010 torrent
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- 3d design software free download
- How to print a multi-page PDF from drawings
- text to mtext
- autocad 2012 product key
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format
- zwcad portable
- how to open dwg on iphone
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013