Message 1 of 5
Message 2 of 5
first of all, do you mean the tool palettes or the tool bars ? The tool bars location can be set in TOOL -> OPTIONS -> FILES -> Menu File Search Path.
The tool palettes can't be ex- or imported in the current version.
Message 3 of 5
I mean the tool pallets. Is there a directory where I can put my current toolpallet and can use them ?
Or make the tool pallet again in zwcad on one pc and the copy some files to the other pc's.
This because we made a very big toolpallet with has all our products in it and do not want to make the tool pallet again for each pc.
Or is there another way to solve my problem ?
Message 4 of 5
Message 5 of 5
- copyclip command not allowed during reference editing
- zw3d 2013 crack
- how to draw centerline in autocad
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- zwcad 2009
- Free 3d house design software
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- 3d cad software kitchen design
- 3d modelling programs
- How to draw elbow in autocad
- Dwg Converter
- autocad cursor highlights polylines
- cad cam
- zwcad 2009 professional
- 2d drawing