Message 1 of 5
Message 2 of 5
first of all, do you mean the tool palettes or the tool bars ? The tool bars location can be set in TOOL -> OPTIONS -> FILES -> Menu File Search Path.
The tool palettes can't be ex- or imported in the current version.
Message 3 of 5
I mean the tool pallets. Is there a directory where I can put my current toolpallet and can use them ?
Or make the tool pallet again in zwcad on one pc and the copy some files to the other pc's.
This because we made a very big toolpallet with has all our products in it and do not want to make the tool pallet again for each pc.
Or is there another way to solve my problem ?
Message 4 of 5
Message 5 of 5
- ac$ to dwg
- convert microstation to autocad
- dgn autocad
- sketchup import dwg
- how to convert a bak file to dwg
- cad design software
- sheet metal design tips
- zwcad portable
- using cad to work out area of a shape
- how to open dwg on iphone
- 2d drawing to 3d model
- how to create fillet in autocad
- AutoCAD Installation Error 1603
- autocad .bak viewer
- autocad convert text to mtext