Message 1 of 5
Message 2 of 5
first of all, do you mean the tool palettes or the tool bars ? The tool bars location can be set in TOOL -> OPTIONS -> FILES -> Menu File Search Path.
The tool palettes can't be ex- or imported in the current version.
Message 3 of 5
I mean the tool pallets. Is there a directory where I can put my current toolpallet and can use them ?
Or make the tool pallet again in zwcad on one pc and the copy some files to the other pc's.
This because we made a very big toolpallet with has all our products in it and do not want to make the tool pallet again for each pc.
Or is there another way to solve my problem ?
Message 4 of 5
Message 5 of 5
- autocad moving objects
- How to print a multi-page PDF from drawings
- convert ellipse to polyline
- how to find area of irregular shapes in autocad
- dgn to dwg
- zwcad 2009 crack
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- DXF converter
- autocad convert text to mtext
- autocad calculate area
- how to use mateirals in autocad 2013
- free cad cam software
- autocad 2012 product key
- cad software free download