Message 1 of 5
Message 2 of 5
first of all, do you mean the tool palettes or the tool bars ? The tool bars location can be set in TOOL -> OPTIONS -> FILES -> Menu File Search Path.
The tool palettes can't be ex- or imported in the current version.
Message 3 of 5
I mean the tool pallets. Is there a directory where I can put my current toolpallet and can use them ?
Or make the tool pallet again in zwcad on one pc and the copy some files to the other pc's.
This because we made a very big toolpallet with has all our products in it and do not want to make the tool pallet again for each pc.
Or is there another way to solve my problem ?
Message 4 of 5
Message 5 of 5
- how to open dwg on iphone
- ac$ to dwg
- autocad block does not explode
- dwg to plt
- manufacturers of cad cam design software
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- freecad tutorials
- unlock viewport
- using autocad calculating total area
- copyclip command not allowed during reference editing
- 3D Software Download
- autocad 2010 serial number
- free dwg viewer
- 3d cad models free download
- how to convert bak file to dwg