Message 1 of 5
Message 2 of 5
first of all, do you mean the tool palettes or the tool bars ? The tool bars location can be set in TOOL -> OPTIONS -> FILES -> Menu File Search Path.
The tool palettes can't be ex- or imported in the current version.
Message 3 of 5
I mean the tool pallets. Is there a directory where I can put my current toolpallet and can use them ?
Or make the tool pallet again in zwcad on one pc and the copy some files to the other pc's.
This because we made a very big toolpallet with has all our products in it and do not want to make the tool pallet again for each pc.
Or is there another way to solve my problem ?
Message 4 of 5
Message 5 of 5
- can i change a raster image to a hatch
- Elevation drawing in autocad
- reset autocad configuration
- what is .dwg
- autocad 2012 product key
- zwcad 2011
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- dwg to skp converter
- autocad license error
- autocad 2012 serial number
- how to open microstation drawing in autocad
- cad 3d models download
- cad software free download
- convert skp to dwg
- 2d drawing