Message 1 of 5
Message 2 of 5
first of all, do you mean the tool palettes or the tool bars ? The tool bars location can be set in TOOL -> OPTIONS -> FILES -> Menu File Search Path.
The tool palettes can't be ex- or imported in the current version.
Message 3 of 5
I mean the tool pallets. Is there a directory where I can put my current toolpallet and can use them ?
Or make the tool pallet again in zwcad on one pc and the copy some files to the other pc's.
This because we made a very big toolpallet with has all our products in it and do not want to make the tool pallet again for each pc.
Or is there another way to solve my problem ?
Message 4 of 5
Message 5 of 5
- how to draw a hexagon in autocad
- How to open an autocad file
- convert microstation to autocad
- mechanical drawing software
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- zw3d 2013 crack
- free cad software
- how to draw centerline in autocad
- How to print a multi-page PDF from drawings
- vx cad cam software
- where does autocad save to on windows 7
- sketchup dwg
- design cad software
- 3d modeling website
- autosave autocad