Message 1 of 6
Message 2 of 6
Message 3 of 6
Message 4 of 6
I think it is not ZWCAD problem, you know msvcp71.dll and msvcr71.dll is shared by many programs which are developed by VC2003, maybe it was replaced by some installation, so i am wondering maybe reinstalling ZWCAD is another solution.
By the way, ZWsoft will switch to VC9, and no such problem for the later version then.
Message 5 of 6
I thinked about that. As far as I know this DLL(dynamic loading librares) goes with C-developed programs.
But this files exectly in ZWCAD folder (not in common SYSTEM32). So they come with ZWCAD installation.
For me it's not a problem to replace this files.
I wrote here to help other users. vlad_simple2009-11-09 15:46:44
Message 6 of 6
yes, we appreciated your sharing, i hope we can present our ideas, viewpoints, experiences in this forum freely, i just did that just now, say what i thought, and i hope thoughts of us all can sparkle good idea!
thank you again Vald!
- zwcad 2011
- where does autocad save to on windows 7
- 3d cad cam
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- mechanical design software free download
- cadtools forum
- mechanical design software
- autocad for mechanical engineering free download
- .shx file definition
- 3d cad free software
- mechanical drawing software
- cad/cam software download
- autocad commands
- autocad how to change bak file to dwg
- autocad moving objects