Message 1 of 6
Message 2 of 6
Message 3 of 6
Message 4 of 6
I think it is not ZWCAD problem, you know msvcp71.dll and msvcr71.dll is shared by many programs which are developed by VC2003, maybe it was replaced by some installation, so i am wondering maybe reinstalling ZWCAD is another solution.
By the way, ZWsoft will switch to VC9, and no such problem for the later version then.
Message 5 of 6
I thinked about that. As far as I know this DLL(dynamic loading librares) goes with C-developed programs.
But this files exectly in ZWCAD folder (not in common SYSTEM32). So they come with ZWCAD installation.
For me it's not a problem to replace this files.
I wrote here to help other users. vlad_simple2009-11-09 15:46:44
Message 6 of 6
yes, we appreciated your sharing, i hope we can present our ideas, viewpoints, experiences in this forum freely, i just did that just now, say what i thought, and i hope thoughts of us all can sparkle good idea!
thank you again Vald!
- how to draw a hexagon in autocad
- set autosave in autocad
- cad forum
- mechanical softwares free download
- autocad 2012 product key
- drawing a parabola in autocad
- mechanical engineering autocad software free download
- How to open an autocad file
- zwcad 2010 crack
- 3d cad software
- autocad block does not explode
- how to move objects in autocad
- 3d cad software kitchen design
- where does autocad save to on windows 7
- autocad slide library manager