Message 1 of 3
We have several cases when ZWCAD did not want to write drawing to file. (OS Windows XP, ZWCAD 2009i)
And only one file from 3-4 opened can't be written.
ZWCAD show error window "Can't write file <full file path>. File can be damaged."
What can't help:
- write to other folder/logical drive
- write with other filename.(this create file with 75kb size, wich can't be opened)
- write to another version of DWG
- clean file with PURGE command
I find only one solution- saving file to DXF
After that I can write to DWG too.
Also under ZWCAD window I find error window:
"Runtime error. ZWCAD.EXE. R6025 - pure virtual function call"
Message 2 of 3
Thanks for your detail information and your effert!
This problem is seldom met, and i can't help thinking that can i join the studying? could you please send us the drawings? iwould like to have a try, maybe we together can find a solution, and i will share my suggestion in the forum too!
please send the drawings to firstname.lastname@example.org , better with detail operation steps so that i can recur the problem by my side.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
Message 3 of 3
And when file saved it can be opened/saved/closed many times.
This glitch appear seldom after some working time.
And our engeneers can't exactly say after what operation problems begin.
- DXF converter
- 2d drawing to 3d model
- mechanical software download
- free dwf viewer
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- buy solidworks 2010
- How to print a multi-page PDF from drawings
- cad design software
- copyclip command not allowed during reference editing
- unable to select objects in autocad
- how to move objects in autocad
- autocad 2012 product key
- cad cam software free
- free dwg viewer
- How to open an autocad file