CAD/CAM discussion forum > Other CAD/CAM Technology > Macro: Standard extruded shapes of custom size
Message 1 of 1
Macro: Standard extruded shapes of custom size
11-02-2003 08:45 . am | View his/her posts only
This is an "Italian Job" The prospective customer extrudes a large range of shapes to custom sizes, may be someone else out there will find this useful too.
Pre-define one model of the shape, linking your key, customisable dimensions to variable values that will later be changed to define the custom sizes. What we are trying to do here is allow a non-engineer to define new shapes that the engineer knows can be manufactured, i.e. some critical dimensions must not be modified, only the key dimensions are allowed to change. Any time you need to define a new size, run the "ReSize" macro. The macro collects the names of the key dimension variables and pops-up an options panel for you to choose which values to change. Simple!
The attachment includes the macro, an icon for your User ToolBar (other bits of interest) and a short movie to show how to set-up a model.
- how to convert a bak file to dwg
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- autocad 2012 product key
- mechanical engineering autocad software free download
- autocad autosave location
- how to open dwg on iphone
- free cad software
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- mechanical design software free download
- dgn autocad
- reset autocad configuration
- dwg cad
- what is cam software
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- cad corner blocks