Message 1 of 3
I've no problem creating a polygon view point but it does not have the scale facility on the properties.
How do I set the scale?
I can zoom in and out but I need to set the scale e.g. 1:250
Message 2 of 3
An answer to the viewport locking resolved this.
Click on the polygon viewport then filter out the viewport via the Properties (drop down menu at the top of the Properties box).
Hope this helps somebody else.
Message 3 of 3
Thank you for you sharing, Stevemat!
Yes, there is a difference, we might not notice. A polygon viewport can be recognized by CAD software both as a viewport and a polyline. In AutoCAD, it shows as a viewport in default, but in ZWCAD, we just show "all(2)"
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- sheet metal design tips
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- how to print multipage dwg
- mechanical engineering autocad software free download
- how to draw centerline in autocad
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- cad cam software free download
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- 3d cad software kitchen design
- advanced mechanical designing softwares
- buy solidworks 2010
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- Elevation drawing in autocad
- Creating a rope texture in 3D