Message 1 of 3
I've no problem creating a polygon view point but it does not have the scale facility on the properties.
How do I set the scale?
I can zoom in and out but I need to set the scale e.g. 1:250
Message 2 of 3
An answer to the viewport locking resolved this.
Click on the polygon viewport then filter out the viewport via the Properties (drop down menu at the top of the Properties box).
Hope this helps somebody else.
Message 3 of 3
Thank you for you sharing, Stevemat!
Yes, there is a difference, we might not notice. A polygon viewport can be recognized by CAD software both as a viewport and a polyline. In AutoCAD, it shows as a viewport in default, but in ZWCAD, we just show "all(2)"
- buy solidworks 2009
- 3d models of people
- how to draw dotted line in autocad
- 3d cad design
- autocad 2012 serial number
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- catia windows 8
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- dgn converter
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- free cad software
- zwcad 2012 crack
- mechanical engineering software free download
- any dwf to dwg converter full
- how to open dwg on mobile phone