Message 1 of 3
I've no problem creating a polygon view point but it does not have the scale facility on the properties.
How do I set the scale?
I can zoom in and out but I need to set the scale e.g. 1:250
Message 2 of 3
An answer to the viewport locking resolved this.
Click on the polygon viewport then filter out the viewport via the Properties (drop down menu at the top of the Properties box).
Hope this helps somebody else.
Message 3 of 3
Thank you for you sharing, Stevemat!
Yes, there is a difference, we might not notice. A polygon viewport can be recognized by CAD software both as a viewport and a polyline. In AutoCAD, it shows as a viewport in default, but in ZWCAD, we just show "all(2)"
- dongle driver for windows 7
- buy solidworks 2009
- how to open dwg on ipad
- download cad cam
- dgn to dwg converter
- buy solidworks 2011
- how to find area of irregular shapes in autocad
- mechanical softwares free download
- free dwf viewer for mac
- autocad show the file path
- free 3d cad software download
- text to mtext
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- How to draw elbow in autocad
- free cad software