Message 1 of 3
I've no problem creating a polygon view point but it does not have the scale facility on the properties.
How do I set the scale?
I can zoom in and out but I need to set the scale e.g. 1:250
Message 2 of 3
An answer to the viewport locking resolved this.
Click on the polygon viewport then filter out the viewport via the Properties (drop down menu at the top of the Properties box).
Hope this helps somebody else.
Message 3 of 3
Thank you for you sharing, Stevemat!
Yes, there is a difference, we might not notice. A polygon viewport can be recognized by CAD software both as a viewport and a polyline. In AutoCAD, it shows as a viewport in default, but in ZWCAD, we just show "all(2)"
- Free 3d house design software
- How to Create Region in AutoCAD
- design cad software
- zwcad 2009
- autocad area calculation
- autocad 2012 serial number
- mechanical design software free download
- autocad for mechanical engineering free download
- autocad menu bar
- cad mechanical
- buy solidworks 2010
- How to install ZW3D
- how to print multipage dwg
- can i change a raster image to a hatch
- dgn to dwg converter online