Message 1 of 3
I've no problem creating a polygon view point but it does not have the scale facility on the properties.
How do I set the scale?
I can zoom in and out but I need to set the scale e.g. 1:250
Message 2 of 3
An answer to the viewport locking resolved this.
Click on the polygon viewport then filter out the viewport via the Properties (drop down menu at the top of the Properties box).
Hope this helps somebody else.
Message 3 of 3
Thank you for you sharing, Stevemat!
Yes, there is a difference, we might not notice. A polygon viewport can be recognized by CAD software both as a viewport and a polyline. In AutoCAD, it shows as a viewport in default, but in ZWCAD, we just show "all(2)"
- vx cad cam software
- how to make cross section in autocad
- unable to select objects in autocad
- autocad license error
- AutoCAD Installation Error 1603
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format
- using cad to work out area of a shape
- how to open dwg on iphone
- autocad area calculation
- autocad cursor highlights polylines
- cad design software
- How to print a multi-page PDF from drawings
- 2d drawing
- mechanical engineering autocad software free download
- Download free 3d models