Message 1 of 3
I've no problem creating a polygon view point but it does not have the scale facility on the properties.
How do I set the scale?
I can zoom in and out but I need to set the scale e.g. 1:250
Message 2 of 3
An answer to the viewport locking resolved this.
Click on the polygon viewport then filter out the viewport via the Properties (drop down menu at the top of the Properties box).
Hope this helps somebody else.
Message 3 of 3
Thank you for you sharing, Stevemat!
Yes, there is a difference, we might not notice. A polygon viewport can be recognized by CAD software both as a viewport and a polyline. In AutoCAD, it shows as a viewport in default, but in ZWCAD, we just show "all(2)"
- how to draw a hexagon in autocad
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- Free 3d house design software
- mechanical softwares free download
- dwg cad
- convert microstation to autocad
- autocad autocomplete command
- zwcad portable
- catia windows 8
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- buy solidworks 2010
- dgn to dwg converter free
- autocad moving objects
- download cad cam
- How to Create Region in AutoCAD