Message 1 of 3
I've no problem creating a polygon view point but it does not have the scale facility on the properties.
How do I set the scale?
I can zoom in and out but I need to set the scale e.g. 1:250
Message 2 of 3
An answer to the viewport locking resolved this.
Click on the polygon viewport then filter out the viewport via the Properties (drop down menu at the top of the Properties box).
Hope this helps somebody else.
Message 3 of 3
Thank you for you sharing, Stevemat!
Yes, there is a difference, we might not notice. A polygon viewport can be recognized by CAD software both as a viewport and a polyline. In AutoCAD, it shows as a viewport in default, but in ZWCAD, we just show "all(2)"
- 3d cad design
- zwcad 2014 torrent
- how to draw centerline in autocad
- autocad for mechanical engineering free download
- how to create fillet in autocad
- text to mtext
- using cad to work out area of a shape
- mechanical design software free download
- unable to select objects in autocad
- zwcad 2013 download
- autosave autocad
- cad mechanical
- how to open sid file in autocad
- convert microstation to autocad
- cad drafting software