Message 1 of 3
I've no problem creating a polygon view point but it does not have the scale facility on the properties.
How do I set the scale?
I can zoom in and out but I need to set the scale e.g. 1:250
Message 2 of 3
An answer to the viewport locking resolved this.
Click on the polygon viewport then filter out the viewport via the Properties (drop down menu at the top of the Properties box).
Hope this helps somebody else.
Message 3 of 3
Thank you for you sharing, Stevemat!
Yes, there is a difference, we might not notice. A polygon viewport can be recognized by CAD software both as a viewport and a polyline. In AutoCAD, it shows as a viewport in default, but in ZWCAD, we just show "all(2)"
- copyclip command not allowed during reference editing
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- zwcad 2009 professional
- vx cad cam software
- how to convert bak file to dwg
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- home design software free
- AutoCAD Installation Error 1603
- autocad .bak viewer
- free cad download
- autocad convert text to mtext
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- autocad 2010 serial number
- zwcad 2012 keygen
- zwcad 2014 torrent