Message 1 of 3
I've no problem creating a polygon view point but it does not have the scale facility on the properties.
How do I set the scale?
I can zoom in and out but I need to set the scale e.g. 1:250
Message 2 of 3
An answer to the viewport locking resolved this.
Click on the polygon viewport then filter out the viewport via the Properties (drop down menu at the top of the Properties box).
Hope this helps somebody else.
Message 3 of 3
Thank you for you sharing, Stevemat!
Yes, there is a difference, we might not notice. A polygon viewport can be recognized by CAD software both as a viewport and a polyline. In AutoCAD, it shows as a viewport in default, but in ZWCAD, we just show "all(2)"
- DXF converter
- buy solidworks 2011
- how to make a hole in autocad
- free 3d cad software dwg
- mechanical engineering software free download
- How to open an autocad file
- dgn to dwg converter free
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- calculate area in autocad
- how to open sid file in autocad
- how to create fillet in autocad
- mechanical design software free download
- free dwf viewer
- freecad download
- cad cam