Message 1 of 3
I've no problem creating a polygon view point but it does not have the scale facility on the properties.
How do I set the scale?
I can zoom in and out but I need to set the scale e.g. 1:250
Message 2 of 3
An answer to the viewport locking resolved this.
Click on the polygon viewport then filter out the viewport via the Properties (drop down menu at the top of the Properties box).
Hope this helps somebody else.
Message 3 of 3
Thank you for you sharing, Stevemat!
Yes, there is a difference, we might not notice. A polygon viewport can be recognized by CAD software both as a viewport and a polyline. In AutoCAD, it shows as a viewport in default, but in ZWCAD, we just show "all(2)"
- cad cam
- area calculator for irregular shapes
- create an arrow in AutoCAD
- autocad moving objects
- buy solidworks 2010
- zwcad 2009 crack
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- free cad software
- 3d cad models free download
- How to open an autocad file
- autocad license error
- 3d cad design software
- reset autocad configuration
- how to find area of irregular shapes in autocad
- how to convert a bak file to dwg