Message 1 of 3
I've no problem creating a polygon view point but it does not have the scale facility on the properties.
How do I set the scale?
I can zoom in and out but I need to set the scale e.g. 1:250
Message 2 of 3
An answer to the viewport locking resolved this.
Click on the polygon viewport then filter out the viewport via the Properties (drop down menu at the top of the Properties box).
Hope this helps somebody else.
Message 3 of 3
Thank you for you sharing, Stevemat!
Yes, there is a difference, we might not notice. A polygon viewport can be recognized by CAD software both as a viewport and a polyline. In AutoCAD, it shows as a viewport in default, but in ZWCAD, we just show "all(2)"
- how to open dwg on iphone
- 3D CAD/CAM Design Software
- 2d cam software free download
- how to measure area in autocad
- autocad convert text to mtext
- where does autocad save to on windows 7
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format
- zwcad 2010
- cad design software
- cad cam software free download
- area of irregular shapes
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- using autocad calculating total area
- fadal emulator
- cad software free download