Message 1 of 3
I've no problem creating a polygon view point but it does not have the scale facility on the properties.
How do I set the scale?
I can zoom in and out but I need to set the scale e.g. 1:250
Message 2 of 3
An answer to the viewport locking resolved this.
Click on the polygon viewport then filter out the viewport via the Properties (drop down menu at the top of the Properties box).
Hope this helps somebody else.
Message 3 of 3
Thank you for you sharing, Stevemat!
Yes, there is a difference, we might not notice. A polygon viewport can be recognized by CAD software both as a viewport and a polyline. In AutoCAD, it shows as a viewport in default, but in ZWCAD, we just show "all(2)"
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format
- calculate area in autocad
- set autosave in autocad
- manufacturers of cad cam design software
- cad cam software free download
- create an arrow in AutoCAD
- using autocad calculating total area
- how to draw dotted line in autocad
- combine two regions in autocad
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- Download cad software
- what is cam software
- dgn autocad
- zwcad portable
- skp to dwg