Message 1 of 3
I've no problem creating a polygon view point but it does not have the scale facility on the properties.
How do I set the scale?
I can zoom in and out but I need to set the scale e.g. 1:250
Message 2 of 3
An answer to the viewport locking resolved this.
Click on the polygon viewport then filter out the viewport via the Properties (drop down menu at the top of the Properties box).
Hope this helps somebody else.
Message 3 of 3
Thank you for you sharing, Stevemat!
Yes, there is a difference, we might not notice. A polygon viewport can be recognized by CAD software both as a viewport and a polyline. In AutoCAD, it shows as a viewport in default, but in ZWCAD, we just show "all(2)"
- free cad software
- zw 3d
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- zwcad 2009 crack
- How to install ZW3D
- how to open dwg on ipad
- How to Create Region in AutoCAD
- DXF converter
- drawing angles in autocad
- how to draw a hexagon in autocad
- .shx file definition
- autocad drawing software
- 3d design software free download