Message 1 of 3
I've no problem creating a polygon view point but it does not have the scale facility on the properties.
How do I set the scale?
I can zoom in and out but I need to set the scale e.g. 1:250
Message 2 of 3
An answer to the viewport locking resolved this.
Click on the polygon viewport then filter out the viewport via the Properties (drop down menu at the top of the Properties box).
Hope this helps somebody else.
Message 3 of 3
Thank you for you sharing, Stevemat!
Yes, there is a difference, we might not notice. A polygon viewport can be recognized by CAD software both as a viewport and a polyline. In AutoCAD, it shows as a viewport in default, but in ZWCAD, we just show "all(2)"
- Download Free 3D CAD
- how to print multipage dwg
- autocad how to change bak file to dwg
- autocad slide library manager
- freecad download
- cad mechanical download
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- mechanical engineering autocad software free download
- 3d models of people
- DWG to DXF
- how to draw dotted line in autocad
- 3d modeling website
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format
- 3d cad software