Message 1 of 3
I've no problem creating a polygon view point but it does not have the scale facility on the properties.
How do I set the scale?
I can zoom in and out but I need to set the scale e.g. 1:250
Message 2 of 3
An answer to the viewport locking resolved this.
Click on the polygon viewport then filter out the viewport via the Properties (drop down menu at the top of the Properties box).
Hope this helps somebody else.
Message 3 of 3
Thank you for you sharing, Stevemat!
Yes, there is a difference, we might not notice. A polygon viewport can be recognized by CAD software both as a viewport and a polyline. In AutoCAD, it shows as a viewport in default, but in ZWCAD, we just show "all(2)"
- how to open dwg on ipad
- Dwg Converter
- sketchup dwg
- autocad area calculation
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- what is .dwg
- autocad 2012 serial number
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format
- cad for iphone
- mechanical design software free download
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- 3d home design dwg files
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- Free 3d house design software
- how to measure area in autocad