Message 1 of 5
I have problem with block containing attributes with middle or center justification.
When i resize block in properties window (let's say change Scale X) the attribute converts to left justification and point of insertion of attribute is where Tag of attribute starts...
You can correct this problem if you edit the attribute manually but it isn't practical for a greater number of blocks...
I'm using Zwcad 2009i Standard ver. 2009.07.30 (11052).
Is there any solution for this problem?
Message 2 of 5
I've check the issue you mentioned in ZWCAD2009i, and i got the same result. Actually the justification was not changed to left, but the basic point of the block and it's attributes are different. So, they don't match very well in position when scaled. Fortunately, this feature has been improved in ZWCAD2010.
Sorry for this inconvernience!
Message 3 of 5
Message 4 of 5
Message 5 of 5
- cad cam software free
- autocad autocomplete command
- free dwg viewer
- how to use mateirals in autocad 2013
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- dgn converter
- zwcad 2010
- dgn autocad
- cad for students
- autocad area calculation
- Free 3d house design software
- drawing software for metal sheet development
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- autocad calculate area
- mechanical design software free download