Message 1 of 5
I have problem with block containing attributes with middle or center justification.
When i resize block in properties window (let's say change Scale X) the attribute converts to left justification and point of insertion of attribute is where Tag of attribute starts...
You can correct this problem if you edit the attribute manually but it isn't practical for a greater number of blocks...
I'm using Zwcad 2009i Standard ver. 2009.07.30 (11052).
Is there any solution for this problem?
Message 2 of 5
I've check the issue you mentioned in ZWCAD2009i, and i got the same result. Actually the justification was not changed to left, but the basic point of the block and it's attributes are different. So, they don't match very well in position when scaled. Fortunately, this feature has been improved in ZWCAD2010.
Sorry for this inconvernience!
Message 3 of 5
Message 4 of 5
Message 5 of 5
- how to draw centerline in autocad
- autocad turn off the smart command
- autocad license error
- How to open an autocad file
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- any dwf to dwg converter full
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- How to Create Region in AutoCAD
- buy solidworks 2010
- cad corner blocks
- mechanical softwares free download
- how to create fillet in autocad
- autocad block does not explode
- combine two regions in autocad
- why can't i explode a block in autocad