Message 1 of 5
I have problem with block containing attributes with middle or center justification.
When i resize block in properties window (let's say change Scale X) the attribute converts to left justification and point of insertion of attribute is where Tag of attribute starts...
You can correct this problem if you edit the attribute manually but it isn't practical for a greater number of blocks...
I'm using Zwcad 2009i Standard ver. 2009.07.30 (11052).
Is there any solution for this problem?
Message 2 of 5
I've check the issue you mentioned in ZWCAD2009i, and i got the same result. Actually the justification was not changed to left, but the basic point of the block and it's attributes are different. So, they don't match very well in position when scaled. Fortunately, this feature has been improved in ZWCAD2010.
Sorry for this inconvernience!
Message 3 of 5
Message 4 of 5
Message 5 of 5
- autocad 2010 product key
- dwg cad
- autocad 2010 serial number
- mechanical design software
- how to open dwg on ipad
- cad design software
- how to open microstation drawing in autocad
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- cad cam software free download
- ac$ to dwg
- cad cam
- dgn to dwg
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format
- can i change a raster image to a hatch
- zwcad 2012 crack