Message 1 of 5
I have problem with block containing attributes with middle or center justification.
When i resize block in properties window (let's say change Scale X) the attribute converts to left justification and point of insertion of attribute is where Tag of attribute starts...
You can correct this problem if you edit the attribute manually but it isn't practical for a greater number of blocks...
I'm using Zwcad 2009i Standard ver. 2009.07.30 (11052).
Is there any solution for this problem?
Message 2 of 5
I've check the issue you mentioned in ZWCAD2009i, and i got the same result. Actually the justification was not changed to left, but the basic point of the block and it's attributes are different. So, they don't match very well in position when scaled. Fortunately, this feature has been improved in ZWCAD2010.
Sorry for this inconvernience!
Message 3 of 5
Message 4 of 5
Message 5 of 5
- autocad 2010 product key
- how to open dwg on iphone
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- free dwf viewer
- zw3d vs solidworks
- cad free download
- skp to dwg
- how to open microstation drawing in autocad
- mechanical software download
- Free 3d house design software
- how to print multipage dwg
- How to Create Region in AutoCAD
- cad/cam software download
- zwcad 2012 keygen
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013