Message 1 of 5
I have problem with block containing attributes with middle or center justification.
When i resize block in properties window (let's say change Scale X) the attribute converts to left justification and point of insertion of attribute is where Tag of attribute starts...
You can correct this problem if you edit the attribute manually but it isn't practical for a greater number of blocks...
I'm using Zwcad 2009i Standard ver. 2009.07.30 (11052).
Is there any solution for this problem?
Message 2 of 5
I've check the issue you mentioned in ZWCAD2009i, and i got the same result. Actually the justification was not changed to left, but the basic point of the block and it's attributes are different. So, they don't match very well in position when scaled. Fortunately, this feature has been improved in ZWCAD2010.
Sorry for this inconvernience!
Message 3 of 5
Message 4 of 5
Message 5 of 5
- copyclip command not allowed during reference editing
- 3d cad software kitchen design
- acad viewer free
- home design software free
- drawing software for metal sheet development
- convert dwg to dgn
- How to Create Region in AutoCAD
- zw 3d
- autocad slide library manager
- cad discussion
- free dwf viewer for mac
- why can't i explode a block in autocad
- Free 3d house design software
- free 3d cad software download
- cad cam software download