Message 1 of 5
I have problem with block containing attributes with middle or center justification.
When i resize block in properties window (let's say change Scale X) the attribute converts to left justification and point of insertion of attribute is where Tag of attribute starts...
You can correct this problem if you edit the attribute manually but it isn't practical for a greater number of blocks...
I'm using Zwcad 2009i Standard ver. 2009.07.30 (11052).
Is there any solution for this problem?
Message 2 of 5
I've check the issue you mentioned in ZWCAD2009i, and i got the same result. Actually the justification was not changed to left, but the basic point of the block and it's attributes are different. So, they don't match very well in position when scaled. Fortunately, this feature has been improved in ZWCAD2010.
Sorry for this inconvernience!
Message 3 of 5
Message 4 of 5
Message 5 of 5
- zwcad portable
- buy solidworks 2009
- dwg cad
- dwg to skp converter
- why can't i explode a block in autocad
- autocad for mechanical engineering free download
- cad corner blocks
- how to draw dotted line in autocad
- unlock viewport
- zwcad 2009 crack
- area of irregular shapes
- How to draw a house plan in autocad?
- convert ellipse to polyline
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- mechanical engineering software free download