Message 1 of 4
In Autocad, If i click on rectangle or any shape, it will show the grips. If I place the pointer one of the grip it will show the dimension of rectangle or line. We can find the dimension just placeing the pointer on to the grip, so find dimension of a shape. otherwise we most use distance command.
In Zwcad the option is there. Please let me know.
looking for your reply.
Message 2 of 4
Thank you for your information and sorry for replying late.
In ZWCAD, it doesn't show the dimension of rectangle or line automatically, when you place the pointer on one of its grips. But you can find the information, such as length of line , radiu of circle etc., in the "Properties" dialog box. If you want to mark a line or other shape manually, this operation is similar to that of Autocad.
Hope this will be helpful.
Message 3 of 4
yes you can see the length etc. in the "properties" dialog box but If you have a polyline you can't see the length between 2 vertices (which is the most usefull).
This is the first thing i noticed missing from ZWCad.
Is this possible to implement in ZWCAD 2010?
Message 4 of 4
I think that is really a helpful function to see the length between 2 vertives. But ZWCAD 2010 will not have this function, I'm sorry.
Soon we'll release the ZWCAD 2011 , there are lots of improvements in this new version, you can expect it.
- mechanical engineering software free download
- 3d cad software kitchen design
- convert dwg to dgn
- cad cam software
- zwcad 2009
- calculate area in autocad
- mechanical engineering autocad software free download
- cad/cam software download
- area calculator for irregular shapes
- how to convert bak file to dwg
- zwcad 2013 download
- how to open dwg on iphone
- How to draw elbow in autocad
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format
- autocad block does not explode