Message 1 of 2
I want to set the camera for perspective view. Please provide me some steps to set the same. I was trying with dview but it will not come out from perspective view.
Can we save the perspective view by assigning the name at differant position?
Please let me know.
Message 2 of 2
Sorry for replying so late.
In the 2009i version, to set the camera for perspective view, you can operate as below:
1. Input "dview" in the command line and choose objects;
2. Input "CA" in the dynamic prompt command line;
3. There will be a dialog box for you to adjust the direction and position you want to see (This is different from AutoCAD).
Since you said the dview command cannot work normally, I wonder which version you are using. If you are using the lower version than 2009i, please update it to a higher one. The link below is for you to download the latest 2010 Beta version.
If any other questions about ZWCAD, please feel free to contact us.
- convert microstation to autocad
- skp to dwg
- how to use mateirals in autocad 2013
- cad cam software free download
- freecad tutorials
- unable to select objects in autocad
- drawing angles in autocad
- mechanical design software free download
- zwcad 2009 professional
- cad mechanical
- 3d models of people
- zwcad 2011 torrent
- How to draw a house plan in autocad?
- cad free download
- vx cad cam software