Message 1 of 2
I want to set the camera for perspective view. Please provide me some steps to set the same. I was trying with dview but it will not come out from perspective view.
Can we save the perspective view by assigning the name at differant position?
Please let me know.
Message 2 of 2
Sorry for replying so late.
In the 2009i version, to set the camera for perspective view, you can operate as below:
1. Input "dview" in the command line and choose objects;
2. Input "CA" in the dynamic prompt command line;
3. There will be a dialog box for you to adjust the direction and position you want to see (This is different from AutoCAD).
Since you said the dview command cannot work normally, I wonder which version you are using. If you are using the lower version than 2009i, please update it to a higher one. The link below is for you to download the latest 2010 Beta version.
If any other questions about ZWCAD, please feel free to contact us.
- autocad automatic saving command
- why can't i explode a block in autocad
- zwcad 2011 torrent
- Download cad software
- autocad menu bar
- cad cam
- mechanical engineering autocad software free download
- area calculator for irregular shapes
- cad corner blocks
- autocad 2010 product key
- zwcad 2010 download
- any dwf to dwg converter full
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- mechanical design software free download
- unlock viewport