Message 1 of 2
I want to set the camera for perspective view. Please provide me some steps to set the same. I was trying with dview but it will not come out from perspective view.
Can we save the perspective view by assigning the name at differant position?
Please let me know.
Message 2 of 2
Sorry for replying so late.
In the 2009i version, to set the camera for perspective view, you can operate as below:
1. Input "dview" in the command line and choose objects;
2. Input "CA" in the dynamic prompt command line;
3. There will be a dialog box for you to adjust the direction and position you want to see (This is different from AutoCAD).
Since you said the dview command cannot work normally, I wonder which version you are using. If you are using the lower version than 2009i, please update it to a higher one. The link below is for you to download the latest 2010 Beta version.
If any other questions about ZWCAD, please feel free to contact us.
- mechanical engineering software free download
- autocad moving objects
- how to find backup files in autocad
- 3d cad free software
- how to use mateirals in autocad 2013
- How to install ZW3D
- autocad 2010 product key
- zwcad 2014 crack
- cad cam software download
- using autocad calculating total area
- zwcad 2009 crack
- dwg cad
- buy solidworks 2011
- free dwf viewer