Message 1 of 2
I want to set the camera for perspective view. Please provide me some steps to set the same. I was trying with dview but it will not come out from perspective view.
Can we save the perspective view by assigning the name at differant position?
Please let me know.
Message 2 of 2
Sorry for replying so late.
In the 2009i version, to set the camera for perspective view, you can operate as below:
1. Input "dview" in the command line and choose objects;
2. Input "CA" in the dynamic prompt command line;
3. There will be a dialog box for you to adjust the direction and position you want to see (This is different from AutoCAD).
Since you said the dview command cannot work normally, I wonder which version you are using. If you are using the lower version than 2009i, please update it to a higher one. The link below is for you to download the latest 2010 Beta version.
If any other questions about ZWCAD, please feel free to contact us.
- zw3d 2013 crack
- acad dwg viewer
- combine two regions in autocad
- how to convert a bak file to dwg
- DWG to DXF
- any dwf to dwg converter full
- DXF converter
- zwcad 2009 professional
- how to open dwg on iphone
- How to Create Region in AutoCAD
- mechanical drawing software
- how to measure area in autocad
- autocad for mechanical engineering free download
- freecad tutorials
- dgn converter