Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
To set an alias for a command, you can use the "customize" function, just operate as below:
1. Goto Tool --> Customize --> Alias;
2. Choose the command you want to set an alias in the right "avialable commands" area first, then choose the alias in the left "aliases" or input the alias in the left bottom "Alias" area.
Hope this will be helpful!
- How to draw a house plan in autocad?
- combine two regions in autocad
- autocad drawing software
- free dwf viewer for mac
- 3d cad software kitchen design
- zw3d 2013 crack
- vx cad cam software
- cad file viewer free
- text to mtext
- How to Create Region in AutoCAD
- 3d models of people
- ac$ to dwg
- 3d cad software
- buy solidworks 2010
- wire rope design