Message 1 of 3
Message 2 of 3
Sorry for replying to you so late.
ZWCAD does not support export from 3dstudio or to studio. However,if you want to make ZWCAD file work on 3dstudio, you can export the file as "sat" format fisrt using the "export" function: Go to File --> Export. Then, the file of changed format will work well on 3dstudio. But if you are using the trial version, the "export" function will be limited after 30 days evalution period.
Hope this will be helpful.
Message 3 of 3
you can use the direct interfaces from SYCODE: http://www.sycode.com/products/intellicad/index.htm
- buy solidworks 2010
- cad cam software free download
- cad for students
- calculate area in autocad
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- Creating a rope texture in 3D
- copyclip command not allowed during reference editing
- 3D CAD/CAM Design Software
- Dwg Converter
- sketchup import dwg
- 3d ds
- mechanical engineering autocad software free download
- mechanical design software
- autocad to sketchup
- free 3d cad software download