Message 1 of 3
Message 2 of 3
Sorry for replying to you so late.
ZWCAD does not support export from 3dstudio or to studio. However,if you want to make ZWCAD file work on 3dstudio, you can export the file as "sat" format fisrt using the "export" function: Go to File --> Export. Then, the file of changed format will work well on 3dstudio. But if you are using the trial version, the "export" function will be limited after 30 days evalution period.
Hope this will be helpful.
Message 3 of 3
you can use the direct interfaces from SYCODE: http://www.sycode.com/products/intellicad/index.htm
- dgn to dwg converter
- mechanical design software
- mechanical drawing software
- autocad 2013 serial number
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- area of irregular shapes
- where does autocad save to on windows 7
- buy solidworks 2009
- using autocad calculating total area
- wire rope design
- cadtools forum
- AutoCAD Installation Error 1603
- 3d cad software kitchen design
- 3d vx cad software
- Dwg Converter