Message 1 of 6
I have some programs written in c++ which I have compiled.
These programs (DLL) run well in ZWCAD 2009.
I have re-compiled them using the new inc and lib files provided with ZWCAD 2010.
They will not run in ZWCAD 2010.
Is there something else I must do to get them to run in ZWCAD 2010?
Are there new requirements?
Thank you for your help.
Message 2 of 6
Message 3 of 6
Message 4 of 6
Message 5 of 6
Thanks for the info.
I am using Visual Studio 2008.
I needed to change a few variables that I was using.
My code is now working in ZWCAD.
Although I still have a few issues to work out yet.
Thanks to all for your help.
Message 6 of 6
Glad to hear that your code is working in ZWCAD now. And if there still exist problems, you can also send your problems in detail to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will try to find a solution for you as soon as possible.
- cad software free download
- 3d cad software
- autocad 2013 product key
- convert ellipse to polyline
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- can i change a raster image to a hatch
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- zwcad price in india
- how to create fillet in autocad
- catia windows 8
- 3d cad cam
- free cad cam software
- drawing software for metal sheet development
- design cad software
- 3d modeling website