Message 1 of 6
I have some programs written in c++ which I have compiled.
These programs (DLL) run well in ZWCAD 2009.
I have re-compiled them using the new inc and lib files provided with ZWCAD 2010.
They will not run in ZWCAD 2010.
Is there something else I must do to get them to run in ZWCAD 2010?
Are there new requirements?
Thank you for your help.
Message 2 of 6
Message 3 of 6
Message 4 of 6
Message 5 of 6
Thanks for the info.
I am using Visual Studio 2008.
I needed to change a few variables that I was using.
My code is now working in ZWCAD.
Although I still have a few issues to work out yet.
Thanks to all for your help.
Message 6 of 6
Glad to hear that your code is working in ZWCAD now. And if there still exist problems, you can also send your problems in detail to email@example.com. We will try to find a solution for you as soon as possible.
- zw3d 2013 crack
- dgn to dwg converter
- free dwf viewer for mac
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- How to Create Region in AutoCAD
- zwcad portable
- free cad software
- mechanical engineering autocad software free download
- how to open sid file in autocad
- 3d cad design
- zwcad 2010 download
- acad viewer free
- combine two regions in autocad
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- how to open dwg on iphone