Message 1 of 3
If YES, please let me know how to to it...
Message 2 of 3
Message 3 of 3
As what Holfort said, you can use the "refedit" to edit blocks without exploding them. When using this command, please pay attention to that do remember to click the "Save back changes to reference" icon to exit from the "refedit" command after editing blocks.
If any other questions about ZWCAD, please feel free to contact us.
- autocad .bak viewer
- 3d home design dwg files
- Free 3d house design software
- area of irregular shapes
- sheet metal design tips
- How to open an autocad file
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- autocad license error
- free cad download
- unlock viewport
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- how to find backup files in autocad
- how to open sid file in autocad
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- cad cam