Message 1 of 3
If YES, please let me know how to to it...
Message 2 of 3
Message 3 of 3
As what Holfort said, you can use the "refedit" to edit blocks without exploding them. When using this command, please pay attention to that do remember to click the "Save back changes to reference" icon to exit from the "refedit" command after editing blocks.
If any other questions about ZWCAD, please feel free to contact us.
- 3d cad cam
- autocad turn off the smart command
- autocad how to change bak file to dwg
- area of irregular shapes
- How to install ZW3D
- zwcad 2010
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- autocad license error
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- freecad download
- dgn to dwg converter online
- 3d cad free software
- how to open dwg on ipad
- How to draw a house plan in autocad?
- vx cad cam software