Message 1 of 3
If YES, please let me know how to to it...
Message 2 of 3
Message 3 of 3
As what Holfort said, you can use the "refedit" to edit blocks without exploding them. When using this command, please pay attention to that do remember to click the "Save back changes to reference" icon to exit from the "refedit" command after editing blocks.
If any other questions about ZWCAD, please feel free to contact us.
- cad discussion
- How to draw elbow in autocad
- 3d cad design software
- convert microstation to autocad
- zwcad 2009
- 3D CAD/CAM Design Software
- autocad autosave location
- how to open dwg on ipad
- how to create fillet in autocad
- 3d cad design
- can i change a raster image to a hatch
- cad cam download
- sketchup import dwg
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- advanced mechanical designing softwares