Message 1 of 3
If YES, please let me know how to to it...
Message 2 of 3
Message 3 of 3
As what Holfort said, you can use the "refedit" to edit blocks without exploding them. When using this command, please pay attention to that do remember to click the "Save back changes to reference" icon to exit from the "refedit" command after editing blocks.
If any other questions about ZWCAD, please feel free to contact us.
- mechanical design software free download
- cad free download
- zwcad 2009
- drawing software for metal sheet development
- buy solidworks 2009
- buy cad software
- autocad to sketchup
- convert ellipse to polyline
- cadtools forum
- how to draw a hexagon in autocad
- How to Create Region in AutoCAD
- autocad show the file path
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- Dwg Converter
- design cad software