Message 1 of 3
If YES, please let me know how to to it...
Message 2 of 3
Message 3 of 3
As what Holfort said, you can use the "refedit" to edit blocks without exploding them. When using this command, please pay attention to that do remember to click the "Save back changes to reference" icon to exit from the "refedit" command after editing blocks.
If any other questions about ZWCAD, please feel free to contact us.
- How to print a multi-page PDF from drawings
- autosave autocad
- cad for students
- cam design software
- drawing a parabola in autocad
- autocad autosave location
- 2d drawing
- cad design software
- advanced mechanical designing softwares
- autocad 2012 serial number
- autocad slide library manager
- cad forum
- drawing angles in autocad
- autocad 2010 serial number