Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
Thank you for your information.
You can use the "OLE object" function to insert the Excel file into your drawing. Go to Insert --> OLE Object to use this feature. ZWCAD supports this function for a long time. You can also export your date information of blocks as the xls format as well.
Have a nice day.
- mechanical design software
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- autocad to sketchup
- cad for iphone
- zw3d vs solidworks
- acad viewer free
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- how to measure area in autocad
- using cad to work out area of a shape
- dwg 3d
- 3d vx cad software
- advanced mechanical designing softwares
- mechanical design software free download
- zwcad 2010 crack
- autocad menu bar