Message 1 of 4
Message 2 of 4
You can custom the paper size according the ISO standard paper size manually to meet your needs. In the plot dialog box, click Properties --> Custom Paper sizes (or Custom Properties).
Or you can use the ZWCAD virtual printer which can support ANSI or ISO to print your drawing into a file. Then plot this file again.
Hope this will be useful.
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
Whether the "Custom Paper Sizes" funciton can be used depend on the plotter type you are using. If this function is disabled, please choose the "Custom Properties" instead to have a try. If there are other problems about ZWCAD, please feel free to contact us. Thanks.Denny2010-01-19 22:38:06
- How to print a multi-page PDF from drawings
- 3D Software Download
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- how to move objects in autocad
- zw3d vs solidworks
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- convert skp to dwg
- catia windows 8
- dgn to dwg
- zwcad 2009 professional
- autocad how to change bak file to dwg
- DXF converter
- autocad autocomplete command
- autocad tag attribute display off
- mechanical design software free download