Message 1 of 4
Message 2 of 4
You can custom the paper size according the ISO standard paper size manually to meet your needs. In the plot dialog box, click Properties --> Custom Paper sizes (or Custom Properties).
Or you can use the ZWCAD virtual printer which can support ANSI or ISO to print your drawing into a file. Then plot this file again.
Hope this will be useful.
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
Whether the "Custom Paper Sizes" funciton can be used depend on the plotter type you are using. If this function is disabled, please choose the "Custom Properties" instead to have a try. If there are other problems about ZWCAD, please feel free to contact us. Thanks.Denny2010-01-19 22:38:06
- mechanical drawing software
- autocad turn off the smart command
- set autosave in autocad
- autocad 2010 product key
- free dwf viewer
- cam design software
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- Free 3d house design software
- dwg 3d
- free 3d cad software download
- How to print a multi-page PDF from drawings
- convert microstation to autocad
- autocad 2010 serial number
- cad cam software
- How to install ZWCAD