Message 1 of 4
Message 2 of 4
You can custom the paper size according the ISO standard paper size manually to meet your needs. In the plot dialog box, click Properties --> Custom Paper sizes (or Custom Properties).
Or you can use the ZWCAD virtual printer which can support ANSI or ISO to print your drawing into a file. Then plot this file again.
Hope this will be useful.
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
Whether the "Custom Paper Sizes" funciton can be used depend on the plotter type you are using. If this function is disabled, please choose the "Custom Properties" instead to have a try. If there are other problems about ZWCAD, please feel free to contact us. Thanks.Denny2010-01-19 22:38:06
- mechanical drawing software
- dwg to skp
- how to convert a bak file to dwg
- how to create fillet in autocad
- autocad 2012 serial number
- autocad for mechanical engineering free download
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- How to draw elbow in autocad
- free dwf viewer for mac
- cad 3d models download
- autocad 2012 product key
- mechanical engineering software free download
- mechanical design software
- skp to dwg
- catia windows 8