Message 1 of 4
Message 2 of 4
You can custom the paper size according the ISO standard paper size manually to meet your needs. In the plot dialog box, click Properties --> Custom Paper sizes (or Custom Properties).
Or you can use the ZWCAD virtual printer which can support ANSI or ISO to print your drawing into a file. Then plot this file again.
Hope this will be useful.
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
Whether the "Custom Paper Sizes" funciton can be used depend on the plotter type you are using. If this function is disabled, please choose the "Custom Properties" instead to have a try. If there are other problems about ZWCAD, please feel free to contact us. Thanks.Denny2010-01-19 22:38:06
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- autocad 2010 serial number
- How to install ZWCAD
- cad free download
- 3d modeling website
- using autocad calculating total area
- autocad cursor highlights polylines
- autocad block does not explode
- 3d home design dwg files
- zwcad 2014 torrent
- mechanical softwares free download
- autocad automatic saving command
- manufacturers of cad cam design software
- cad 3d models download
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013