Message 1 of 2
FANUCCL is good for Fanuc 6-18 controllers, and only needs a program number added to the top, and the spindle turn on moved to the first xy move after a tool change to be perfect, but it will run as output, even thought the toll is down near the part before the spindle comes to speed.
LCFAN is for a customer who uses fanuc macro statements to preload the G54 offset from another G5X register.
I know that every customer likes his output a little different, so there is a word document in the zip file that shows the area of code that is controlled by the respective .def files.
Also included is a machine exported file for you to load in the respective machine.
Place the .fp and .def files in your output.def directory
go into the cam config directory and and edit the PostProcConfig file to appear as below
and remember to have a carriage return at the end of the last line .
Flexpost FANUCCL also works for HAAS controllers.
next should be FADAL - any requests for others?
Message 2 of 2
- cad drafting software
- reset autocad configuration
- how to draw dotted line in autocad
- cad software free download
- zwcad 2010
- autocad menu bar
- drawing a gear in autocad
- how to open microstation drawing in autocad
- autocad calculate area
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- 3d cad design
- how to find area in autocad
- autocad automatic saving command
- 3d home design dwg files
- why can't i explode a block in autocad