Message 1 of 2
FANUCCL is good for Fanuc 6-18 controllers, and only needs a program number added to the top, and the spindle turn on moved to the first xy move after a tool change to be perfect, but it will run as output, even thought the toll is down near the part before the spindle comes to speed.
LCFAN is for a customer who uses fanuc macro statements to preload the G54 offset from another G5X register.
I know that every customer likes his output a little different, so there is a word document in the zip file that shows the area of code that is controlled by the respective .def files.
Also included is a machine exported file for you to load in the respective machine.
Place the .fp and .def files in your output.def directory
go into the cam config directory and and edit the PostProcConfig file to appear as below
and remember to have a carriage return at the end of the last line .
Flexpost FANUCCL also works for HAAS controllers.
next should be FADAL - any requests for others?
Message 2 of 2
- cad 3d models download
- dgn to dwg
- how to open dwg on iphone
- mechanical software download
- copyclip command not allowed during reference editing
- zwcad 2013 download
- mechanical design software
- zwcad 2014 crack
- 3d cad software
- autocad autosave location
- cad/cam software download
- Free 3d house design software
- how to find backup files in autocad
- autocad for mechanical engineering free download
- cad forum