Mouse Wheel Zoom Issue

Subscribe Topic

bradc1988

Message 1 of 4

19-01-2010 03:32 . pm   |   View his/her posts only
Hi, I am having an issue with the zoom function in ZWCAD. When using my mouse wheel to zoom the program zooms to the centre of the screen rather than where my cursor is. I know other installations in my office zoom to their cursor when mouse wheel scrolling, so I am wondering where the option is to do so.

Cheers,

Brad.

OldForumPost

Message 2 of 4

21-01-2010 09:45 . pm   |   View his/her posts only
Hi Bradc1988,

In ZWCAD, the objcets will also move to the cursor rather than to the center of the screen when you zoom with mouse roller. And there is no other option. So you can try again.Denny2010-01-21 21:46:02

OldForumPost

Message 3 of 4

12-10-2010 03:39 . am   |   View his/her posts only
Hi Denny,

in my company, we have the same problem. I figured out, that the mousewheel-zoom problem occures, when ZWcad is running on a secondary screen and this screen is at the left side of the primary screen (secondary screen is in negativ area of the desktop).
When I move the secondary screen in the Screensettings to the right side (positive area), than it works.

The used OS is Win Vista Business and Windows 7.

looking forward to your reply

Sincerly yours,
Martin

OldForumPost

Message 4 of 4

Mouse Wheel Zoom Issue
12-10-2010 08:02 . pm   |   View his/her posts only
Hi zm_hm-pv,

As Denny said, there is no other option for mouse zoom, it should be always zoom to where your cursor is. If you meet such problem in secondary screen, maybe its because there are some compatibility problem between ZWCAD and negative area of screen setting. You know we didn't considered about this situation before.

Due to no one is using double screen here, it will be harder for us to reproduce and solve the problem, so I suggest you to use ZWCAD under positive area of screen setting at the moment. We will try to figure out the problem and keep you informed. Thank you!
See also
X