Message 1 of 4
Message 2 of 4
In ZWCAD, the objcets will also move to the cursor rather than to the center of the screen when you zoom with mouse roller. And there is no other option. So you can try again.Denny2010-01-21 21:46:02
Message 3 of 4
in my company, we have the same problem. I figured out, that the mousewheel-zoom problem occures, when ZWcad is running on a secondary screen and this screen is at the left side of the primary screen (secondary screen is in negativ area of the desktop).
When I move the secondary screen in the Screensettings to the right side (positive area), than it works.
The used OS is Win Vista Business and Windows 7.
looking forward to your reply
Message 4 of 4
As Denny said, there is no other option for mouse zoom, it should be always zoom to where your cursor is. If you meet such problem in secondary screen, maybe its because there are some compatibility problem between ZWCAD and negative area of screen setting. You know we didn't considered about this situation before.
Due to no one is using double screen here, it will be harder for us to reproduce and solve the problem, so I suggest you to use ZWCAD under positive area of screen setting at the moment. We will try to figure out the problem and keep you informed. Thank you!
- unable to select objects in autocad
- free 3d cad software download
- 3d modelling programs
- text to mtext
- autocad autosave location
- autocad slide library manager
- how to print multipage dwg
- Elevation drawing in autocad
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- reset autocad configuration
- mechanical design software free download
- free dwf viewer for mac
- autocad 2012 serial number
- AutoCAD Installation Error 1603
- how to open dwg on iphone