Message 1 of 6
We are using both 2009i and 2010 zwcad, and a HP500 djet plotter.
Actually, we can't get the basemap plotted.
Eventually we have to plot to pdf virtual plotter, and from pdf to HP plotter.
Not all the pdf virtual plotter version succedes in plotting the raster map, anyway.
Message 2 of 6
Message 3 of 6
Please change the value of plotter's DPI to small value like 200 DPI or 300 DPI to see if it fix the problem. because if the image is large, more data will be procedure to send to the plotter. Set it to the small value, it might fix the problem.
Is it possible to send the drawing including image for us to check via email@example.com? We'll keep it confidential.
Message 4 of 6
no way to get the rasters plotted.
I've sent you one of the drawings we can't plot.
That's a vary bad problem: 90% of our drawings contain one or more raster images: if we can't plot them, zwCAD becomes useless.
Message 5 of 6
Message 6 of 6
- drawing software for metal sheet development
- autocad 2013 product key
- zw3d vs solidworks
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- create an arrow in AutoCAD
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- Free 3d house design software
- how to open dwg on ipad
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- cad discussion
- How to open an autocad file
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- 3D Software Download
- sketchup dwg