Message 1 of 6
We are using both 2009i and 2010 zwcad, and a HP500 djet plotter.
Actually, we can't get the basemap plotted.
Eventually we have to plot to pdf virtual plotter, and from pdf to HP plotter.
Not all the pdf virtual plotter version succedes in plotting the raster map, anyway.
Message 2 of 6
Message 3 of 6
Please change the value of plotter's DPI to small value like 200 DPI or 300 DPI to see if it fix the problem. because if the image is large, more data will be procedure to send to the plotter. Set it to the small value, it might fix the problem.
Is it possible to send the drawing including image for us to check via email@example.com? We'll keep it confidential.
Message 4 of 6
no way to get the rasters plotted.
I've sent you one of the drawings we can't plot.
That's a vary bad problem: 90% of our drawings contain one or more raster images: if we can't plot them, zwCAD becomes useless.
Message 5 of 6
Message 6 of 6
- cad forum
- cad cam software
- autocad tag attribute display off
- cad for students
- autocad autosave location
- autocad convert text to mtext
- convert ellipse to polyline
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format
- acad viewer free
- free 3d cam software
- freecad tutorials
- manufacturers of cad cam design software
- can i change a raster image to a hatch
- calculate area in autocad
- sheet metal design tips