Message 1 of 6
We are using both 2009i and 2010 zwcad, and a HP500 djet plotter.
Actually, we can't get the basemap plotted.
Eventually we have to plot to pdf virtual plotter, and from pdf to HP plotter.
Not all the pdf virtual plotter version succedes in plotting the raster map, anyway.
Message 2 of 6
Message 3 of 6
Please change the value of plotter's DPI to small value like 200 DPI or 300 DPI to see if it fix the problem. because if the image is large, more data will be procedure to send to the plotter. Set it to the small value, it might fix the problem.
Is it possible to send the drawing including image for us to check via firstname.lastname@example.org? We'll keep it confidential.
Message 4 of 6
no way to get the rasters plotted.
I've sent you one of the drawings we can't plot.
That's a vary bad problem: 90% of our drawings contain one or more raster images: if we can't plot them, zwCAD becomes useless.
Message 5 of 6
Message 6 of 6
- autocad automatic saving command
- why can't i explode a block in autocad
- how to create fillet in autocad
- using cad to work out area of a shape
- mechanical design software free download
- dwg software
- autocad show the file path
- autocad 2013 serial number
- zwcad 2010 download
- zwcad 2013 download
- buy solidworks 2009
- mechanical drawing software
- zwcad 2010 torrent
- how to draw dotted line in autocad
- how to open dwg on ipad