Message 1 of 4
Thanks, Lorenzo from Italia.yeti692010-02-26 00:07:27
Message 2 of 4
Thank you for yor feedback. Do you mean that, after select a plot area with the "Windows" command in the Plot page, the bottom and right edge area are invisible on the Preview page? If so, you could reset the parameters of the "Plot offset" on the Plot page. Or you could check the "Center on paper" selection on the Plot page, then the whole selected objects will be displayed on the center of the preview page.
If I did not get you point, please describe the problem more clear. Thank you in advance.
Message 3 of 4
Sorry for my terrible English and thanks.
Lorenzo from Italia
Message 4 of 4
Thank you for your email. I got your point now. We will send this requirement to our R&D department. Thank you for your suggestion.
If there are any other questions about ZWCAD, please feel free to contact us.
- AutoCAD Installation Error 1603
- how to find backup files in autocad
- autocad cursor highlights polylines
- 3d vx cad software
- dwg software
- autocad autocomplete command
- sheet metal design tips
- autocad block does not explode
- cad cam download
- cad discussion
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- autocad automatic saving command
- freecad download
- Elevation drawing in autocad
- zwcad 2010