Message 1 of 4
Thanks, Lorenzo from Italia.yeti692010-02-26 00:07:27
Message 2 of 4
Thank you for yor feedback. Do you mean that, after select a plot area with the "Windows" command in the Plot page, the bottom and right edge area are invisible on the Preview page? If so, you could reset the parameters of the "Plot offset" on the Plot page. Or you could check the "Center on paper" selection on the Plot page, then the whole selected objects will be displayed on the center of the preview page.
If I did not get you point, please describe the problem more clear. Thank you in advance.
Message 3 of 4
Sorry for my terrible English and thanks.
Lorenzo from Italia
Message 4 of 4
Thank you for your email. I got your point now. We will send this requirement to our R&D department. Thank you for your suggestion.
If there are any other questions about ZWCAD, please feel free to contact us.
- mechanical engineering software free download
- autosave autocad
- cad mechanical download
- any dwf to dwg converter full
- freecad download
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- free cad cam software
- How to draw a house plan in autocad?
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- how to open dwg on ipad
- autocad license error
- 3D Software Download
- convert microstation to autocad
- autocad show the file path