Message 1 of 4
Thanks, Lorenzo from Italia.yeti692010-02-26 00:07:27
Message 2 of 4
Thank you for yor feedback. Do you mean that, after select a plot area with the "Windows" command in the Plot page, the bottom and right edge area are invisible on the Preview page? If so, you could reset the parameters of the "Plot offset" on the Plot page. Or you could check the "Center on paper" selection on the Plot page, then the whole selected objects will be displayed on the center of the preview page.
If I did not get you point, please describe the problem more clear. Thank you in advance.
Message 3 of 4
Sorry for my terrible English and thanks.
Lorenzo from Italia
Message 4 of 4
Thank you for your email. I got your point now. We will send this requirement to our R&D department. Thank you for your suggestion.
If there are any other questions about ZWCAD, please feel free to contact us.
- convert microstation to autocad
- using autocad calculating total area
- cad/cam software download
- how to convert bak file to dwg
- cad 3d models download
- buy solidworks 2011
- 3d cad software
- autocad autocomplete command
- dongle driver for windows 7
- autosave autocad
- autocad to sketchup
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- drawing a gear in autocad
- free cad download
- how to draw centerline in autocad