Message 1 of 4
Thanks, Lorenzo from Italia.yeti692010-02-26 00:07:27
Message 2 of 4
Thank you for yor feedback. Do you mean that, after select a plot area with the "Windows" command in the Plot page, the bottom and right edge area are invisible on the Preview page? If so, you could reset the parameters of the "Plot offset" on the Plot page. Or you could check the "Center on paper" selection on the Plot page, then the whole selected objects will be displayed on the center of the preview page.
If I did not get you point, please describe the problem more clear. Thank you in advance.
Message 3 of 4
Sorry for my terrible English and thanks.
Lorenzo from Italia
Message 4 of 4
Thank you for your email. I got your point now. We will send this requirement to our R&D department. Thank you for your suggestion.
If there are any other questions about ZWCAD, please feel free to contact us.
- mechanical engineering autocad software free download
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- autocad automatic saving command
- zwcad 2010
- where does autocad save to on windows 7
- freecad tutorials
- cad mechanical
- how to make a hole in autocad
- convert dwg to dgn
- dwg 3d
- how to make cross section in autocad
- 3d modelling programs
- dgn to dwg converter online
- 3d design software free download
- How to open an autocad file