Message 1 of 4
Thanks, Lorenzo from Italia.yeti692010-02-26 00:07:27
Message 2 of 4
Thank you for yor feedback. Do you mean that, after select a plot area with the "Windows" command in the Plot page, the bottom and right edge area are invisible on the Preview page? If so, you could reset the parameters of the "Plot offset" on the Plot page. Or you could check the "Center on paper" selection on the Plot page, then the whole selected objects will be displayed on the center of the preview page.
If I did not get you point, please describe the problem more clear. Thank you in advance.
Message 3 of 4
Sorry for my terrible English and thanks.
Lorenzo from Italia
Message 4 of 4
Thank you for your email. I got your point now. We will send this requirement to our R&D department. Thank you for your suggestion.
If there are any other questions about ZWCAD, please feel free to contact us.
- Download Free 3D CAD
- zwcad 2011
- download cad cam
- manufacturers of cad cam design software
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- autocad moving objects
- 3d modelling programs
- dwg to plt
- autocad default toolbar
- how to move objects in autocad
- 3d cad models free download
- how to use mateirals in autocad 2013
- mechanical design software free download
- drawing a parabola in autocad