CAD/CAM discussion forum > CAD > Windows invisible

Windows invisible

Subscribe Topic

yeti69

Message 1 of 4

25-02-2010 05:33 . pm   |   View his/her posts only
When I print any draw, and selecting the print area with the selection window, the bottom and right are invisible and therefore the precise selection difficult. Ask a future correction of the problem.
Thanks, Lorenzo from Italia.yeti692010-02-26 00:07:27

OldForumPost

Message 2 of 4

02-03-2010 04:11 . pm   |   View his/her posts only

Dear Yeti69,

Thank you for yor feedback. Do you mean that, after select a plot area with the "Windows" command in the Plot page, the bottom and right edge area are invisible on the Preview page? If so, you could reset the parameters of the "Plot offset" on the Plot page. Or you could check the "Center on paper" selection on the Plot page, then the whole selected objects will be displayed on the center of the preview page.

If I did not get you point, please describe the problem more clear. Thank you in advance.

Best Regards,
Denny

yeti69

Message 3 of 4

02-03-2010 04:49 . pm   |   View his/her posts only
No, only during the selection. Only the selection rectangle is invisible, the bottom and right edge!! The selection is not clear and precise because we do not see the sides of the selection window.
Sorry for my terrible English and thanks.
Lorenzo from Italia

OldForumPost

Message 4 of 4

04-03-2010 06:41 . pm   |   View his/her posts only
Hi Yeti69,

Thank you for your email. I got your point now. We will send this requirement to our R&D department. Thank you for your suggestion.

If there are any other questions about ZWCAD, please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards,
Denny
See also
X