Message 1 of 4
Thanks, Lorenzo from Italia.yeti692010-02-26 00:07:27
Message 2 of 4
Thank you for yor feedback. Do you mean that, after select a plot area with the "Windows" command in the Plot page, the bottom and right edge area are invisible on the Preview page? If so, you could reset the parameters of the "Plot offset" on the Plot page. Or you could check the "Center on paper" selection on the Plot page, then the whole selected objects will be displayed on the center of the preview page.
If I did not get you point, please describe the problem more clear. Thank you in advance.
Message 3 of 4
Sorry for my terrible English and thanks.
Lorenzo from Italia
Message 4 of 4
Thank you for your email. I got your point now. We will send this requirement to our R&D department. Thank you for your suggestion.
If there are any other questions about ZWCAD, please feel free to contact us.
- autocad drawing software
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- dgn to dwg
- mechanical engineering software free download
- free cad cam software
- cad cam software free download
- free cad download
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- How to open an autocad file
- dgn autocad
- calculate area in autocad
- zwcad 2014 torrent
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- zwcad 2010 crack
- how to recover dwg files after crash