Message 1 of 7
This picture shows as MTEXT with central align looks in Autocad:
Here the same drawing in ZWCAD
I select MTEXT element to show that grips on their places but text not in the center.
When will be patch for all 2009 bugs??
Message 2 of 7
Thank you for your information. Have you tried it in ZWCAD 2010? If not, here is the download page for you to have a try. This new version has been improved a lot and is more powerful than ZWCAD 2009.
Have a nice day.
Denny Denny2010-03-01 18:24:06
Message 3 of 7
Message 4 of 7
I don't ask for new features. I just ask to fix bugs.
I described a lot of them here.
Are you going to do patch for 2009i??
Thank you for your feedback. Surely, we will try our best to help you to fix the problem. To confirm the problem, we need more information. Could you please send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org via email?
1. The version number information of ZWCAD you are using. To get the version number, please input "vernum" in the command line.
2. As the problem did not occur when we tested, it must have happened on certain drawing. Could you please send the drawing on which the problem happened to us?
After recieving your email, we will try to fix the problem as soon as possible. Meanwhile, we will keep your drawing confidential. Sorry for any inconvenience.
Besides, you need not to buy a new ZWCAD 2010. You can update the 2009i to 2010. For more details, you can contact the local resellers.
Have a nice day.
Message 5 of 7
My company is having same text issue with 2011 (ver 2010.11.25(16241).
MTEXT or TEXT single line when justified "middle/center" is applied "middle/left". The work around has been to apply text then enter "text edit", click "OK" without making any changes and the text will center.
It worked fine with 2010, what happened?
Message 6 of 7
Actually, we already discovered the problem about justify in single line TEXT, that is when you creating a single line text, and use justify option, some of them didn't work. But you can edit the justify option in property bar after you create it. And we have already forward this problem to R&D, and they are now fixing it.
And for MTEXT, I didn't find any problem. Both creating and editing the justify option is OK. Can you explain your detail steps to reproduce the problem? thanks!
Message 7 of 7
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- 3d cad design
- buy solidworks 2010
- 3D Software Download
- 2d drawing to 3d model
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- autocad 2013 product key
- how to draw centerline in autocad
- free cad software
- drawing a gear in autocad
- dongle driver for windows 7
- any dwf to dwg converter full
- cad 3d models download
- dwg to plt