Message 1 of 2
The following line of lisp code should return point p1 only if an intersection is found. If no intersection is found, it will return NIL.
(setq p1 (osnap (getpoint "'Pick intersection: ") "int"))
It works perfectly in 2009i, but crashes in 2010.
If the safety feature is omitted, namely:
(setq p1 (getpoint "'Pick point: ") )
it works in 2010, but it will now snap onto anything, even a void.
How do I work around this, other than to go back to 2009i. I need the safety feature like I need oxygen.
Message 2 of 2
Thank you for your information very much. We found that this problem did exist in ZWCAD 2010 and have sent it to our R&D department. We here sincerely appologize for any inconvenience brought by this problem. We will try to fix this problem as soon as possible. If there is any progress about it, we will inform you soon.
Have a nice day.
- area calculator for irregular shapes
- Creating a rope texture in 3D
- 2d drawing
- pdf to dwg
- How to install ZWCAD
- mechanical drawing software
- acad viewer free
- autocad convert text to mtext
- using cad to work out area of a shape
- how to find backup files in autocad
- how to draw centerline in autocad
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- mechanical engineering autocad software free download
- wire rope design
- cad file viewer free