Message 1 of 2
The following line of lisp code should return point p1 only if an intersection is found. If no intersection is found, it will return NIL.
(setq p1 (osnap (getpoint "'Pick intersection: ") "int"))
It works perfectly in 2009i, but crashes in 2010.
If the safety feature is omitted, namely:
(setq p1 (getpoint "'Pick point: ") )
it works in 2010, but it will now snap onto anything, even a void.
How do I work around this, other than to go back to 2009i. I need the safety feature like I need oxygen.
Message 2 of 2
Thank you for your information very much. We found that this problem did exist in ZWCAD 2010 and have sent it to our R&D department. We here sincerely appologize for any inconvenience brought by this problem. We will try to fix this problem as soon as possible. If there is any progress about it, we will inform you soon.
Have a nice day.
- zwcad 2011 crack
- How to draw a house plan in autocad?
- 2d drawing to 3d model
- combine two regions in autocad
- zwcad 2013 download
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- autocad calculate area
- zwcad 2009 professional
- what is .dwg
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- using autocad calculating total area
- mechanical design software free download
- design cad software
- sketchup import dwg