Message 1 of 2
The following line of lisp code should return point p1 only if an intersection is found. If no intersection is found, it will return NIL.
(setq p1 (osnap (getpoint "'Pick intersection: ") "int"))
It works perfectly in 2009i, but crashes in 2010.
If the safety feature is omitted, namely:
(setq p1 (getpoint "'Pick point: ") )
it works in 2010, but it will now snap onto anything, even a void.
How do I work around this, other than to go back to 2009i. I need the safety feature like I need oxygen.
Message 2 of 2
Thank you for your information very much. We found that this problem did exist in ZWCAD 2010 and have sent it to our R&D department. We here sincerely appologize for any inconvenience brought by this problem. We will try to fix this problem as soon as possible. If there is any progress about it, we will inform you soon.
Have a nice day.
- mechanical design software
- zw3d 2013 crack
- autocad automatic saving command
- how to make a hole in autocad
- drawing software for metal sheet development
- calculate area in autocad
- Download Free 3D CAD
- .shx file definition
- copyclip command not allowed during reference editing
- why can't i explode a block in autocad
- cadtools forum
- drawing a gear in autocad
- autocad to sketchup
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- autocad block does not explode