Message 1 of 2
The following line of lisp code should return point p1 only if an intersection is found. If no intersection is found, it will return NIL.
(setq p1 (osnap (getpoint "'Pick intersection: ") "int"))
It works perfectly in 2009i, but crashes in 2010.
If the safety feature is omitted, namely:
(setq p1 (getpoint "'Pick point: ") )
it works in 2010, but it will now snap onto anything, even a void.
How do I work around this, other than to go back to 2009i. I need the safety feature like I need oxygen.
Message 2 of 2
Thank you for your information very much. We found that this problem did exist in ZWCAD 2010 and have sent it to our R&D department. We here sincerely appologize for any inconvenience brought by this problem. We will try to fix this problem as soon as possible. If there is any progress about it, we will inform you soon.
Have a nice day.
- any dwf to dwg converter full
- autocad block does not explode
- Free 3d house design software
- autocad default toolbar
- home design software free
- How to draw a house plan in autocad?
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- DWG to DXF
- dgn autocad
- cad discussion
- autocad 2012 product key
- catia windows 8
- zw 3d
- dgn to dwg converter free
- why can't i explode a block in autocad