Message 1 of 2
The following line of lisp code should return point p1 only if an intersection is found. If no intersection is found, it will return NIL.
(setq p1 (osnap (getpoint "'Pick intersection: ") "int"))
It works perfectly in 2009i, but crashes in 2010.
If the safety feature is omitted, namely:
(setq p1 (getpoint "'Pick point: ") )
it works in 2010, but it will now snap onto anything, even a void.
How do I work around this, other than to go back to 2009i. I need the safety feature like I need oxygen.
Message 2 of 2
Thank you for your information very much. We found that this problem did exist in ZWCAD 2010 and have sent it to our R&D department. We here sincerely appologize for any inconvenience brought by this problem. We will try to fix this problem as soon as possible. If there is any progress about it, we will inform you soon.
Have a nice day.
- how to move objects in autocad
- buy solidworks 2011
- 3d cad cam
- drawing a gear in autocad
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- Download cad software
- 3d vx cad software
- mechanical software download
- How to draw elbow in autocad
- how to open sid file in autocad
- zwcad 2011 torrent
- freecad tutorials
- drawing software for metal sheet development
- how to open microstation drawing in autocad
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad