Message 1 of 2
The following line of lisp code should return point p1 only if an intersection is found. If no intersection is found, it will return NIL.
(setq p1 (osnap (getpoint "'Pick intersection: ") "int"))
It works perfectly in 2009i, but crashes in 2010.
If the safety feature is omitted, namely:
(setq p1 (getpoint "'Pick point: ") )
it works in 2010, but it will now snap onto anything, even a void.
How do I work around this, other than to go back to 2009i. I need the safety feature like I need oxygen.
Message 2 of 2
Thank you for your information very much. We found that this problem did exist in ZWCAD 2010 and have sent it to our R&D department. We here sincerely appologize for any inconvenience brought by this problem. We will try to fix this problem as soon as possible. If there is any progress about it, we will inform you soon.
Have a nice day.
- Download free 3d models
- any dwf to dwg converter full
- buy solidworks 2011
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- 2d drawing to 3d model
- how to find area of irregular shapes in autocad
- cad free download
- combine two regions in autocad
- Dwg Converter
- buy solidworks 2009
- dwg software
- what is cam software
- drawing software for metal sheet development
- can i change a raster image to a hatch
- 3d cad models free download