Message 1 of 2
I have Created a Custom Menu which i want to load as a Base Menu i.e. It Contains all the Original ZwCad menus + My Custom Menus (including the ShortCut Menu)
When i load this Custom Menu then the Layer Dialog does not Work, also the SYSVARDLG (system Variable Editor) does not work... these are just some of the Commands that i have identified not to be working with Custom Base Menu...
Although everything works fine when i am using the Default ZwCad Menu...
Is there any Solution to this weird problem?
Message 2 of 2
Thank you for your feedback. Please download the 2009i Pro version (2009.07.30) to have a try. Here is the download link for you.
If this problem still exist in ZWCAD 2009i, please kindly send the program file to firstname.lastname@example.org via email for our further verification. We will keep the file confidential and try to fix the problem as soon as possible. Thanks in advance.
- how to recover dwg files after crash
- free 3d cad software download
- autocad cursor highlights polylines
- Elevation drawing in autocad
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- cad cam download
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format
- free dwf viewer for mac
- 3d cad models free download
- autocad slide library manager
- how to print multipage dwg
- 2d drawing
- cad cam
- zwcad 2010
- how to use mateirals in autocad 2013