Message 1 of 2
I have Created a Custom Menu which i want to load as a Base Menu i.e. It Contains all the Original ZwCad menus + My Custom Menus (including the ShortCut Menu)
When i load this Custom Menu then the Layer Dialog does not Work, also the SYSVARDLG (system Variable Editor) does not work... these are just some of the Commands that i have identified not to be working with Custom Base Menu...
Although everything works fine when i am using the Default ZwCad Menu...
Is there any Solution to this weird problem?
Message 2 of 2
Thank you for your feedback. Please download the 2009i Pro version (2009.07.30) to have a try. Here is the download link for you.
If this problem still exist in ZWCAD 2009i, please kindly send the program file to firstname.lastname@example.org via email for our further verification. We will keep the file confidential and try to fix the problem as soon as possible. Thanks in advance.
- autocad license error
- autocad show the file path
- freecad tutorials
- How to install ZW3D
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- autocad turn off the smart command
- zwcad 2009 professional
- vx cad cam software
- mechanical engineering autocad software free download
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- 3d vx cad software
- Download Free 3D CAD
- Dwg Converter
- autocad for mechanical engineering free download