Message 1 of 2
I have Created a Custom Menu which i want to load as a Base Menu i.e. It Contains all the Original ZwCad menus + My Custom Menus (including the ShortCut Menu)
When i load this Custom Menu then the Layer Dialog does not Work, also the SYSVARDLG (system Variable Editor) does not work... these are just some of the Commands that i have identified not to be working with Custom Base Menu...
Although everything works fine when i am using the Default ZwCad Menu...
Is there any Solution to this weird problem?
Message 2 of 2
Thank you for your feedback. Please download the 2009i Pro version (2009.07.30) to have a try. Here is the download link for you.
If this problem still exist in ZWCAD 2009i, please kindly send the program file to email@example.com via email for our further verification. We will keep the file confidential and try to fix the problem as soon as possible. Thanks in advance.
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- cad cam software free download
- autocad area calculation
- zwcad 2010 crack
- how to open microstation drawing in autocad
- how to open dwg on ipad
- cad design software
- How to Create Region in AutoCAD
- autocad to sketchup
- how to make a hole in autocad
- convert skp to dwg
- copyclip command not allowed during reference editing
- how to draw centerline in autocad
- autocad block does not explode
- pdf to dwg