Message 1 of 2
1) Support for Autodesk Map Object Data...
2) Inserting Georeferenced Images without the need to select the World File Separately...
3) More Programming Support w.r.t. Image Insert... at present there is not Support for selecting the World File from command line... at least not in ZwCad 2009
4) Support for VB.NET programming
Message 2 of 2
Thank you for your suggestions. We will take full consideration on adding these functions to our development plan in the future. However, to be honest, these features could not be achieved in a short time. If there is any progress about it, We will inform you soon.
Have a nice day.
- catia windows 8
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format
- cad 3d models download
- fadal emulator
- how to find area of irregular shapes in autocad
- buy solidworks 2010
- cadtools forum
- free dwf viewer for mac
- autocad block does not explode
- skp to dwg
- Free 3d house design software
- copyclip command not allowed during reference editing
- 3d cad design software
- zwcad 2009 crack
- autocad default toolbar