Message 1 of 2
1) Support for Autodesk Map Object Data...
2) Inserting Georeferenced Images without the need to select the World File Separately...
3) More Programming Support w.r.t. Image Insert... at present there is not Support for selecting the World File from command line... at least not in ZwCad 2009
4) Support for VB.NET programming
Message 2 of 2
Thank you for your suggestions. We will take full consideration on adding these functions to our development plan in the future. However, to be honest, these features could not be achieved in a short time. If there is any progress about it, We will inform you soon.
Have a nice day.
- free dwf viewer
- set autosave in autocad
- cad 3d models download
- how to convert a bak file to dwg
- how to create fillet in autocad
- 3d cad design software
- how to open dwg on iphone
- free cad cam software
- using cad to work out area of a shape
- autocad slide library manager
- dgn to dwg
- zwcad 2009 professional
- autocad block does not explode
- what is cam software
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD