Message 1 of 2
1) Support for Autodesk Map Object Data...
2) Inserting Georeferenced Images without the need to select the World File Separately...
3) More Programming Support w.r.t. Image Insert... at present there is not Support for selecting the World File from command line... at least not in ZwCad 2009
4) Support for VB.NET programming
Message 2 of 2
Thank you for your suggestions. We will take full consideration on adding these functions to our development plan in the future. However, to be honest, these features could not be achieved in a short time. If there is any progress about it, We will inform you soon.
Have a nice day.
- zwcad 2010 download
- autocad .bak viewer
- cad software free download
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- dwg 3d
- dgn to dwg converter
- cad mechanical download
- Elevation drawing in autocad
- how to convert bak file to dwg
- free dwf viewer
- autocad show the file path
- autocad 2010 product key
- How to install ZW3D
- mechanical design software free download
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg