Message 1 of 2
1) Support for Autodesk Map Object Data...
2) Inserting Georeferenced Images without the need to select the World File Separately...
3) More Programming Support w.r.t. Image Insert... at present there is not Support for selecting the World File from command line... at least not in ZwCad 2009
4) Support for VB.NET programming
Message 2 of 2
Thank you for your suggestions. We will take full consideration on adding these functions to our development plan in the future. However, to be honest, these features could not be achieved in a short time. If there is any progress about it, We will inform you soon.
Have a nice day.
- cadtools forum
- manufacturers of cad cam design software
- autocad 2012 product key
- free dwf viewer for mac
- free cad cam software
- cad cam software free download
- drawing angles in autocad
- sketchup dwg
- 3d modeling website
- unable to select objects in autocad
- autocad cursor highlights polylines
- How to draw a house plan in autocad?
- autocad to sketchup
- dongle driver for windows 7
- where does autocad save to on windows 7