CAD/CAM discussion forum > CAD > About convert ARX to ZRX

About convert ARX to ZRX

Subscribe Topic

Samuel Sindra

Message 1 of 16

About convert ARX to ZRX
05-03-2010 05:24 . pm   |   View his/her posts only
Where i can find stufs like manual, examples, way to convert, etc.

Links please.

Lars

Message 2 of 16

05-03-2010 05:24 . pm   |   View his/her posts only
Please send a mail to tech@zwcad.org. They will sent you informations about porting and developing application.

Samuel Sindra

Message 3 of 16

31-03-2010 03:31 . am   |   View his/her posts only
Hi, i tried to contact tech@zwcad.org but all e-mails returned.

I would like to send by e-mail but because i couldn't i sent to 4shared and write the link below:

http://www.4shared.com/file/236869564/5eab237c/TigreCAD-2010_16.html

The text that explain what i did and what i want, that i put on e-mail i write below:

Hi, thank you for your fast answer, about download the ZWCad, as you put that link, i tell you that i already bought the original ZWCAD 2010 professional in english language so i don't need to make this download, anyway thank you for the link.

I uploaded the tigrecad 2010, this is not a demo version, the tigrecad is a great software to make hydraulic projects, with pipes and connections, Tigre is a factory that dispose this software totally free, i could give you the link to access the Tigre's website but you need to subscribe to download the software and you have not CPF that is the identification number from Brazil then this is the reason that i uploaded the software to 4shared, the link is:

http://www.4shared.com/file/236869564/5eab237c/TigreCAD-2010_16.html

You are free to download and install this software, it will create a folder on program files and will put there the files, including all blocks and arx files.

I really would like to make this software to work on ZWCad, so i used it on Autocad and i liked. One of the things that i prefered ZWCAD was the fact that it runs zrx like arx, before i buy the ZWCAD i didn't know nothing about zrx, i thought that i just rename the arx to zrx or run some converter and everything arx be able to run on ZWCAD but, after buy the ZWCAD i looked on documents, manuals, pdfs and helps about zrx and nothing, i foundn't nothing about zrx then i look at internet about zrx and found about zrxsdk then i thought that i need to make the zrx softs and no convert to. If this is the only way to run "arx" on ZWCAD i will be "sad" because all my arx softwares will not run on in.

I know something about programation but i prefer do not make new programs, i prefer to use my ready softwares.

Reading the texts on website from where i downloaded the zrxsdk i read that what this sdk do is convert change the libraries of the Visual Studio for when the programmer compile the software to a new arx but how this is new for me and the documentation that you present to me, on instalation folder, i will read (very slow) to understand the enough to do something, anyway i send the TigreCAD to you in the hope that you can do something but if not ok, i understand.

Thankyou David and excuse my "hengrish" i speak and write in portuguese and i do some mistakes when write in english but i thing that i write better in english than you write in portuguese, haha.

See you later.

Samuel Sindra

-------------------------- END OF E-MAIL --------------------------------

Thankyou Holfort and i hope you or anybody can help me(us) now.

Samuel Sindra

OldForumPost

Message 4 of 16

01-04-2010 03:03 . pm   |   View his/her posts only
Hello Samuel ,

Actually, the tech email of ZWCAD is tech@zwcad.com. Besides, Daivd is waiting for your reply for a long time. And he sent you a email about ZRX before, but it seems that you didn't receive it. Anyway, he will send you the email again through zdn@zwcad.com , hope you two could communicate more about ZRX later.

Best Regards and have a nice day!

Elaine

OldForumPost

Message 5 of 16

01-04-2010 03:07 . pm   |   View his/her posts only
[QUOTE=holfort]Please send a mail to tech@zwcad.org. They will sent you informations about porting and developing application.
hello lars, it is tech@zwcad.com instead of tech@zwcad.org , but thank you all the same for your quick reply to our customers. Smile

Samuel Sindra

Message 6 of 16

01-04-2010 10:15 . pm   |   View his/her posts only
Hi Elaine and others from zwcad, i sent re-sent re-re-re-re-sent and always the emails came back with error, look:

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

tech@zwcad.com

Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the recipient domain. We recommend contacting the other email provider for further information about the cause of this error. The error that the other server returned was: 553 553 Email was rejected by 35 AntiSpam System, id=mail.gmail145.cn4e.com.20686.1270131037 (state 18).

----

I really tried to send the e-mail from many accounts and to david and tech accounts but always show error.

Anyway my answer is in my previous post, please read there because there is a link to dowload the Trigrecad that i uploaded and i wrote some text about.

Really thankyou for while, i think i need to contact you only from here until the e-mail problem be solved.

Samuel Sindra (Brazil)

OldForumPost

Message 7 of 16

02-04-2010 10:48 . am   |   View his/her posts only
Hello Samuel,

thank you for your prompt reply. i have told David about your reply. and he also sent emails to you. Have you got any email from him? what about zdn@zwcad.com ? the email sent to it also failed?
Maybe before the email can be sent to us, you could contact David online through MSN or Skype. What do you think about it?
Besides, when i click the link about the Trigrecad you provided, i got error message, and the website cannot be showed. is there something wrong?

Elaine

Samuel Sindra

Message 8 of 16

03-04-2010 12:03 . am   |   View his/her posts only
Hello great elaine, do you know that elaine, writen like your name is writen is a common name in Brazil?

Well, no stress!!! I received the david's e-mail and i also tried to send for him but the same problemm if you read the error message will see that the problems is the spam box, anyway the answer that i gave for david and tech support is the same text that i wrote on the third reply, in this topic, just ask him to read it, he asked me to send the software because the Tigre's website is in portuguese and David doesn't know read in portuguese, ohh poor mind, hehehe, then i downloaded, created a account in 4shared and uploaded the file then i tried to send that email just to give the link and some informations and like i told you everything is in the thirdy replay.

Best regards.

Samuel Sindra

OldForumPost

Message 9 of 16

07-04-2010 04:17 . pm   |   View his/her posts only
hello Samuel,

"Hello great elaine, do you know that elaine, writen like your name is writen is a common name in Brazil?"
hehe, really?

As to the communication with David, he knew what you meant, and he tried to download the resource you provided, but failed. Is this the following link:
http://www.4shared.com/file/236869564/5eab237c/TigreCAD-2010_16.html<;/A>
in which the contents you want David read? But unfortunately, the link failed to display anything here. am i doing something wrong? could you please have a check? thank you for your help!Smile

Samuel Sindra

Message 10 of 16

12-04-2010 11:33 . pm   |   View his/her posts only
Hi Elaine, i didn't find any problem with the link, 4shared is ON and the file OK, anyway i uploaded to myself website, please send this link for him:

www.samuelsindra.com/temp/TigreCAD-2010_1.6.exe

If he find some problem i think he does need to take a shower, a long breath and repeat: I can do it - I can do it - I can do it and then try again hahaha.

But i still to say, the 4shared link is ok, perhaps his firewall or router is blocking the service.

Thankyou for while.

Samuel Sindra

OldForumPost

Message 11 of 16

14-04-2010 02:49 . pm   |   View his/her posts only

Hi Samuel, the 4shared site may be forbidden here, but anyway, i could open it nowLOL, and David has got the installation package of TigreCAD, if there is any progress later, we will keep you updated in time.

by the way, what about the email by your side, still cannot be sent to us?

Samuel Sindra

Message 12 of 16

20-04-2010 05:50 . am   |   View his/her posts only
I think your spam system is blocking me, anyway we can talk here, the only problem is that i don't access the forum all days, very busy here, but david's e-mails come fine.

No problems, see u later.

Samuel Sindra

Message 13 of 16

19-05-2010 09:32 . am   |   View his/her posts only
no news Elaine???

OldForumPost

Message 14 of 16

08-06-2010 05:06 . pm   |   View his/her posts only
Hi Samuel, we still unable to receive your email, could you please try with hotmail or gmail?
Please send to zdn@zwcad.com .

Keep in touch.

Samuel Sindra

Message 15 of 16

24-06-2010 07:03 . am   |   View his/her posts only
Why still you trying to get the e-mail if i had put the direct link? hehehe

lets go again... i it:
www.samuelsindra.com/temp/TigreCAD-2010_1.6.exe

try again.

Belicoff

Message 16 of 16

25-10-2010 06:57 . am   |   View his/her posts only