difference between 2D wireframe & 3D wireframe, 2D/3D wireframe differences
Message 1 of 3
I want know the differance difference between 2D wireframe & 3D wireframe. Any 2D/3D wireframe differences?
Message 2 of 3
Thank you for your information. The difference between 2D wireframe and 3D wireframe is as below for your reference.
If you choose 2D wireframe in the shademode command, the drawing will be showed as following way.
1. 3D objects will be displayed as line and curves to represent the boudaries.
2. OLE objects and Raster Images are visible.
3. Even if the system varible "compass" has been set to 1, the compss will be showed in the drawing.
If 3D wireframe is selected, drawing will be displayed as an different way.
1. Objects will be displayed as lines and curves to represent the boundaries. (as same as 2D wireframe)
2. But OLE objects, Raster Images and Line weight will be invisible.
3. A colored USC cordinate will be showed. And if the system varible "compass" has been set to 1, it will be showed.
4. The color of the material that are used by objects will be showed.
Hope these information will be helpful. Have a nice day.
Try ZWCAD+ free for 30 days:
Message 3 of 3
Displays the objects using lines and curves to represent the boundaries. Raster and OLE objects, linetypes, and lineweights are visible.
Displays the objects using lines and curves to represent the boundaries. This mode may display certain items differently from 2D wireframe mode.
- DXF converter
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- cad 3d models download
- How to draw elbow in autocad
- calculate area in autocad
- autocad license error
- How to Create Region in AutoCAD
- How to print a multi-page PDF from drawings
- autocad to sketchup
- autocad convert text to mtext
- what is .dwg
- cad design software
- ac$ to dwg
- autocad 2012 serial number
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad