Message 1 of 4
Message 2 of 4
Message 3 of 4
Thank you for your information. To use the rotate function in the Mocoro command, please refer to the following operations.
1. Input "Mocoro" command in the command line and press "Enter";
2. Select an object as the dynamic prompt and press "Enter";
3. Then specify the base point;
4. Input "rotate" in the prompt command line and press "Enter";
5. Press "Enter" again.
6. Specify the rotate angle.
There is a little problem about this command, that is the setp 5 should be cancled. We will send this problem to our R&D department.
Message 4 of 4
Same situation with the "scale" option.
Thank you for your share very much. Have a nice day.
- how to create fillet in autocad
- how to print multipage dwg
- zwcad 2010
- autocad 2012 serial number
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- how to make cross section in autocad
- autocad default toolbar
- how to draw centerline in autocad
- how to draw dotted line in autocad
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- using cad to work out area of a shape
- DXF converter
- 2d cam software free download
- cad cam software free download
- autocad automatic saving command