Message 1 of 4
Message 2 of 4
Message 3 of 4
Thank you for your information. To use the rotate function in the Mocoro command, please refer to the following operations.
1. Input "Mocoro" command in the command line and press "Enter";
2. Select an object as the dynamic prompt and press "Enter";
3. Then specify the base point;
4. Input "rotate" in the prompt command line and press "Enter";
5. Press "Enter" again.
6. Specify the rotate angle.
There is a little problem about this command, that is the setp 5 should be cancled. We will send this problem to our R&D department.
Message 4 of 4
Same situation with the "scale" option.
Thank you for your share very much. Have a nice day.
- import dwg into sketchup
- how to print multipage dwg
- Download free 3d models
- free 3d cad software download
- how to open dwg on ipad
- area autocad
- convert ellipse to polyline
- zw 3d
- autocad to sketchup
- cad/cam software download
- Creating a rope texture in 3D
- how to move objects in autocad
- drawing a gear in autocad
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- autocad 2010 product key