Message 1 of 4
Message 2 of 4
Message 3 of 4
Thank you for your information. To use the rotate function in the Mocoro command, please refer to the following operations.
1. Input "Mocoro" command in the command line and press "Enter";
2. Select an object as the dynamic prompt and press "Enter";
3. Then specify the base point;
4. Input "rotate" in the prompt command line and press "Enter";
5. Press "Enter" again.
6. Specify the rotate angle.
There is a little problem about this command, that is the setp 5 should be cancled. We will send this problem to our R&D department.
Message 4 of 4
Same situation with the "scale" option.
Thank you for your share very much. Have a nice day.
- convert skp to dwg
- how to make cross section in autocad
- cad cam download
- free dwg viewer
- autocad 2012 serial number
- cad design software
- how to find area of irregular shapes in autocad
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- convert microstation to autocad
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- Dwg Converter
- cad file viewer free
- DXF converter
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- how to print multipage dwg