Message 1 of 4
Message 2 of 4
Message 3 of 4
Thank you for your information. To use the rotate function in the Mocoro command, please refer to the following operations.
1. Input "Mocoro" command in the command line and press "Enter";
2. Select an object as the dynamic prompt and press "Enter";
3. Then specify the base point;
4. Input "rotate" in the prompt command line and press "Enter";
5. Press "Enter" again.
6. Specify the rotate angle.
There is a little problem about this command, that is the setp 5 should be cancled. We will send this problem to our R&D department.
Message 4 of 4
Same situation with the "scale" option.
Thank you for your share very much. Have a nice day.
- set autosave in autocad
- autocad autocomplete command
- pdf to dwg
- free cad download
- how to measure area in autocad
- how to draw a hexagon in autocad
- cad software free download
- acad dwg viewer
- how to open dwg on iphone
- zwcad 2012 keygen
- how to print multipage dwg
- buy solidworks 2011
- zwcad 2010
- autocad 2013 product key
- vx cad cam software