Message 1 of 4
Message 2 of 4
Message 3 of 4
Thank you for your information. To use the rotate function in the Mocoro command, please refer to the following operations.
1. Input "Mocoro" command in the command line and press "Enter";
2. Select an object as the dynamic prompt and press "Enter";
3. Then specify the base point;
4. Input "rotate" in the prompt command line and press "Enter";
5. Press "Enter" again.
6. Specify the rotate angle.
There is a little problem about this command, that is the setp 5 should be cancled. We will send this problem to our R&D department.
Message 4 of 4
Same situation with the "scale" option.
Thank you for your share very much. Have a nice day.
- dgn to dwg
- drawing software for metal sheet development
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- autocad to sketchup
- cad cam software
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- free 3d cam software
- autocad autocomplete command
- autocad slide library manager
- How to install ZWCAD
- autocad license error
- unlock viewport
- free cad software
- vx cad cam software
- zwcad 2010 torrent