Message 1 of 4
Message 2 of 4
Message 3 of 4
Thank you for your information. To use the rotate function in the Mocoro command, please refer to the following operations.
1. Input "Mocoro" command in the command line and press "Enter";
2. Select an object as the dynamic prompt and press "Enter";
3. Then specify the base point;
4. Input "rotate" in the prompt command line and press "Enter";
5. Press "Enter" again.
6. Specify the rotate angle.
There is a little problem about this command, that is the setp 5 should be cancled. We will send this problem to our R&D department.
Message 4 of 4
Same situation with the "scale" option.
Thank you for your share very much. Have a nice day.
- dwg cad
- How to install ZW3D
- home design software free
- how to use mateirals in autocad 2013
- mechanical design software
- autocad slide library manager
- dwg software
- how to create fillet in autocad
- any dwf to dwg converter full
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- autocad to sketchup
- download cad cam
- zwcad 2012 crack
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- where does autocad save to on windows 7