Message 1 of 4
Message 2 of 4
Message 3 of 4
Thank you for your information. To use the rotate function in the Mocoro command, please refer to the following operations.
1. Input "Mocoro" command in the command line and press "Enter";
2. Select an object as the dynamic prompt and press "Enter";
3. Then specify the base point;
4. Input "rotate" in the prompt command line and press "Enter";
5. Press "Enter" again.
6. Specify the rotate angle.
There is a little problem about this command, that is the setp 5 should be cancled. We will send this problem to our R&D department.
Message 4 of 4
Same situation with the "scale" option.
Thank you for your share very much. Have a nice day.
- zwcad 2009 professional
- cad drafting software
- autocad convert text to mtext
- autocad area calculation
- cad cam software free
- sketchup dwg
- acad viewer free
- DWG to DXF
- why can't i explode a block in autocad
- drawing software for metal sheet development
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- dwg to plt
- mechanical engineering software free download
- buy cad software
- cad free download