Message 1 of 4
Message 2 of 4
Message 3 of 4
Thank you for your information. To use the rotate function in the Mocoro command, please refer to the following operations.
1. Input "Mocoro" command in the command line and press "Enter";
2. Select an object as the dynamic prompt and press "Enter";
3. Then specify the base point;
4. Input "rotate" in the prompt command line and press "Enter";
5. Press "Enter" again.
6. Specify the rotate angle.
There is a little problem about this command, that is the setp 5 should be cancled. We will send this problem to our R&D department.
Message 4 of 4
Same situation with the "scale" option.
Thank you for your share very much. Have a nice day.
- dgn to dwg converter online
- how to open dwg on iphone
- Dwg Converter
- Download cad software
- free cad download
- How to Create Region in AutoCAD
- 3d ds
- zwcad 2011 torrent
- how to make cross section in autocad
- free cad software
- How to print a multi-page PDF from drawings
- acad viewer free
- catia windows 8
- 3d cad models free download
- 2d cam software free download