Message 1 of 4
Message 2 of 4
Message 3 of 4
Thank you for your information. To use the rotate function in the Mocoro command, please refer to the following operations.
1. Input "Mocoro" command in the command line and press "Enter";
2. Select an object as the dynamic prompt and press "Enter";
3. Then specify the base point;
4. Input "rotate" in the prompt command line and press "Enter";
5. Press "Enter" again.
6. Specify the rotate angle.
There is a little problem about this command, that is the setp 5 should be cancled. We will send this problem to our R&D department.
Message 4 of 4
Same situation with the "scale" option.
Thank you for your share very much. Have a nice day.
- dgn to dwg converter free
- buy solidworks 2009
- zwcad 2013 download
- cad cam
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- convert microstation to autocad
- autocad show the file path
- autocad menu bar
- 3d cad design software
- zwcad 2012 keygen
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format
- cad 3d models download
- area of irregular shapes
- How to install ZW3D