Message 1 of 4
Message 2 of 4
Message 3 of 4
Thank you for your information. To use the rotate function in the Mocoro command, please refer to the following operations.
1. Input "Mocoro" command in the command line and press "Enter";
2. Select an object as the dynamic prompt and press "Enter";
3. Then specify the base point;
4. Input "rotate" in the prompt command line and press "Enter";
5. Press "Enter" again.
6. Specify the rotate angle.
There is a little problem about this command, that is the setp 5 should be cancled. We will send this problem to our R&D department.
Message 4 of 4
Same situation with the "scale" option.
Thank you for your share very much. Have a nice day.
- dongle driver for windows 7
- convert ellipse to polyline
- using autocad calculating total area
- buy solidworks 2011
- free dwf viewer
- drawing a gear in autocad
- how to create fillet in autocad
- catia windows 8
- 3d design software free download
- cad for students
- acad dwg viewer
- zwcad 2011 crack
- how to print multipage dwg
- free dwf viewer for mac
- cad free download