Message 1 of 4
Message 2 of 4
Message 3 of 4
Thank you for your information. To use the rotate function in the Mocoro command, please refer to the following operations.
1. Input "Mocoro" command in the command line and press "Enter";
2. Select an object as the dynamic prompt and press "Enter";
3. Then specify the base point;
4. Input "rotate" in the prompt command line and press "Enter";
5. Press "Enter" again.
6. Specify the rotate angle.
There is a little problem about this command, that is the setp 5 should be cancled. We will send this problem to our R&D department.
Message 4 of 4
Same situation with the "scale" option.
Thank you for your share very much. Have a nice day.
- buy solidworks 2009
- how to create fillet in autocad
- how to draw centerline in autocad
- free cad download
- cad 3d models download
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- free 3d cad software dwg
- cad corner blocks
- cam design software
- How to Create Region in AutoCAD
- combine two regions in autocad
- dwg 3d
- how to open sid file in autocad
- DXF converter
- convert skp to dwg