Message 1 of 4
Message 2 of 4
Message 3 of 4
Thank you for your information. To use the rotate function in the Mocoro command, please refer to the following operations.
1. Input "Mocoro" command in the command line and press "Enter";
2. Select an object as the dynamic prompt and press "Enter";
3. Then specify the base point;
4. Input "rotate" in the prompt command line and press "Enter";
5. Press "Enter" again.
6. Specify the rotate angle.
There is a little problem about this command, that is the setp 5 should be cancled. We will send this problem to our R&D department.
Message 4 of 4
Same situation with the "scale" option.
Thank you for your share very much. Have a nice day.
- 3d cad software
- 3D CAD/CAM Design Software
- free 3d cam software
- acad viewer free
- 3d cad design software
- 3d cad software kitchen design
- pdf to dwg
- 3d design software free download
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- import dwg into sketchup
- any dwf to dwg converter full
- cad cam
- How to open an autocad file
- how to find backup files in autocad
- zwcad portable