Message 1 of 4
Message 2 of 4
Message 3 of 4
Thank you for your information. To use the rotate function in the Mocoro command, please refer to the following operations.
1. Input "Mocoro" command in the command line and press "Enter";
2. Select an object as the dynamic prompt and press "Enter";
3. Then specify the base point;
4. Input "rotate" in the prompt command line and press "Enter";
5. Press "Enter" again.
6. Specify the rotate angle.
There is a little problem about this command, that is the setp 5 should be cancled. We will send this problem to our R&D department.
Message 4 of 4
Same situation with the "scale" option.
Thank you for your share very much. Have a nice day.
- how to find backup files in autocad
- 2d cam software free download
- autocad 2012 product key
- autosave autocad
- dgn converter
- dgn to dwg converter
- dwg to plt
- cad file viewer free
- combine two regions in autocad
- copyclip command not allowed during reference editing
- mechanical design software free download
- buy solidworks 2011
- zwcad 2009
- calculate area in autocad
- how to create fillet in autocad