Message 1 of 4
Message 2 of 4
Message 3 of 4
Thank you for your information. To use the rotate function in the Mocoro command, please refer to the following operations.
1. Input "Mocoro" command in the command line and press "Enter";
2. Select an object as the dynamic prompt and press "Enter";
3. Then specify the base point;
4. Input "rotate" in the prompt command line and press "Enter";
5. Press "Enter" again.
6. Specify the rotate angle.
There is a little problem about this command, that is the setp 5 should be cancled. We will send this problem to our R&D department.
Message 4 of 4
Same situation with the "scale" option.
Thank you for your share very much. Have a nice day.
- 2d cam software free download
- cad drafting software
- free dwf viewer
- autocad to sketchup
- buy solidworks 2010
- design cad software
- catia windows 8
- Creating a rope texture in 3D
- download cad cam
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- zwcad 2009 crack
- home design software free
- how to draw centerline in autocad
- dgn to dwg converter
- create an arrow in AutoCAD