Message 1 of 4
Message 2 of 4
Message 3 of 4
Thank you for your information. To use the rotate function in the Mocoro command, please refer to the following operations.
1. Input "Mocoro" command in the command line and press "Enter";
2. Select an object as the dynamic prompt and press "Enter";
3. Then specify the base point;
4. Input "rotate" in the prompt command line and press "Enter";
5. Press "Enter" again.
6. Specify the rotate angle.
There is a little problem about this command, that is the setp 5 should be cancled. We will send this problem to our R&D department.
Message 4 of 4
Same situation with the "scale" option.
Thank you for your share very much. Have a nice day.
- how to draw dotted line in autocad
- area autocad
- autosave autocad
- Dwg Converter
- dgn to dwg converter
- freecad tutorials
- cad cam software free
- set autosave in autocad
- unlock viewport
- autocad tag attribute display off
- how to convert a bak file to dwg
- mechanical software download
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- 3d models of people
- freecad download