Message 1 of 4
Message 2 of 4
Message 3 of 4
Thank you for your information. To use the rotate function in the Mocoro command, please refer to the following operations.
1. Input "Mocoro" command in the command line and press "Enter";
2. Select an object as the dynamic prompt and press "Enter";
3. Then specify the base point;
4. Input "rotate" in the prompt command line and press "Enter";
5. Press "Enter" again.
6. Specify the rotate angle.
There is a little problem about this command, that is the setp 5 should be cancled. We will send this problem to our R&D department.
Message 4 of 4
Same situation with the "scale" option.
Thank you for your share very much. Have a nice day.
- catia windows 8
- autocad cursor highlights polylines
- cad for iphone
- convert dwg to dgn
- calculate area in autocad
- zwcad 2009 professional
- How to draw elbow in autocad
- buy solidworks 2009
- how to find area in autocad
- how to move objects in autocad
- cadtools forum
- 3d cad design
- cad 3d models download
- cam design software
- DWG to DXF