Message 1 of 4
Message 2 of 4
Message 3 of 4
Thank you for your information. To use the rotate function in the Mocoro command, please refer to the following operations.
1. Input "Mocoro" command in the command line and press "Enter";
2. Select an object as the dynamic prompt and press "Enter";
3. Then specify the base point;
4. Input "rotate" in the prompt command line and press "Enter";
5. Press "Enter" again.
6. Specify the rotate angle.
There is a little problem about this command, that is the setp 5 should be cancled. We will send this problem to our R&D department.
Message 4 of 4
Same situation with the "scale" option.
Thank you for your share very much. Have a nice day.
- design cad software
- Download Free 3D CAD
- sketchup import dwg
- drawing a parabola in autocad
- autocad drawing software
- cad cam download
- cad discussion
- dwg software
- ac$ to dwg
- zwcad 2011
- cad reseller ksa
- 3D Design
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- dgn autocad
- how to find area in autocad