Message 1 of 10
Message 2 of 10
Thank you for your information. That is properly because that the license code does not math the dongle. So would you please kindly sent the dongle number, product ID and the License code to firstname.lastname@example.org via email. We will comfirm that whether the license code is correct. Meanwhile, please kindly send to us the information about the supplier from whom you bought ZWCAD in your email. Thanks in advance.
For your reference: How to trouble shooting ZWCAD dongle problem
Message 3 of 10
Message 4 of 10
Good luck mr.igorh
Message 5 of 10
please check the following:
1. Is the dongle installed on the usb port and the light is blinking ? Then you have to reinstall/repair the dongle driver. You can do this by starting the dongle driver programm in the ZWCAD folder on the start menu.
2. Is the dongle installed on the usb port and the light is permanent ? Then the driver is installed correct. Start ZWCAD, go to HELP -> License -> Dongle Activate. Activate Hardware Encryption by ticking the box in the upper left side. The product id should show the same no. as your reseller told you. You can't change it. After that you can enter your license code in the field below and press REGISTER after it. That's all !
ATTENTION: you need to have administrator rights by all these activities - otherwise it won't work.
PS: it's all very good descriped in the installation guide that comes with ZWCAD.
Message 6 of 10
have you activated ZWCAD successfully right now? i have got your email and it seems that you get the license code for 2009 version instead of 2010 version. what about now?
Best regards and have a nice day.
Message 7 of 10
This is something that irritates you no end ?
you buy a product investing your hard earned money so that you can save both precious time and
effort by making your work more easy and
you land up doing just the opposite!! Bought the Windows 7 only to find that
they are not working with the Dongle!! Hope the problem is taken care of soon!!
Message 8 of 10
Actually there is good compatiblity between ZWCAD and win 7. For this post, I think his problem is because the wrong dongle or code (maybe he got a 2009 dongle for 2010 version).
If you still have some problem about ZWCAD, please post it here or send it directly to email@example.com, we will try our best to help you solve them. Thanks!
Message 9 of 10
Apparantly this is only the case with laptops, on desktops everything seems to be working just fine, with a few exceptions.
Message 10 of 10
Yes, you are right, it has good compatibility doesn't mean fully compatible with win 7. For the crash issue, I hope you can send those crash report to us so that we can analyse what caused the crash and improve the stability of ZWCAD. you can either click Send Report when crashing, or find your crash report file(*.zip) on your computer and send to firstname.lastname@example.org
For other issue like couldn't shut down or install other software, I wonder is it really caused by ZWCAD? I suggest you can check with your system settings or hardware configurations first. If still yes, please tell us the version number of ZWCAD, and the version of windows you are using, like Windows 7 Professional 64bit. Thanks.
- cad cam software free
- zw3d vs solidworks
- free dwg viewer
- cad for students
- 3d modeling website
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- dwg to plt
- cad corner blocks
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- How to open an autocad file
- zwcad 2009 professional
- how to find area of irregular shapes in autocad
- zwcad 2010 download
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- zwcad 2012 crack