Message 1 of 6
Message 2 of 6
Message 3 of 6
Both 2009i and 2010 work just fine with me.
Most likely that your Polar tracking is turned off.
Please check that your polar tracking is pressing key F10?
You have a choice of "ON or "Off"
This should be set "On"
Look forward to your reply?
Message 4 of 6
Message 5 of 6
I am am sorry to hear that you still have a problem.
Did you manage to do what I suggested and still have a problem?
I do not understand why you refer to object snap as far as I understand this has nothing to do with drawing a line in polar mode.
To check that your object snap is working.
Key in "OS" and the draft settings dialogue box will appear.
Click on object snap tab and see if the object snap block is checked or alternatively press key F3 to do the same thing.
Message 6 of 6
Thank you for your feedback.
In your another post with the title of "Polar", which is the same prolem, I have given comments to your problem. Here is the link for it.
Have a nice day.
- how to make cross section in autocad
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- mechanical drawing software
- 3D CAD/CAM Design Software
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format
- Free 3d house design software
- autocad 2010 product key
- create an arrow in AutoCAD
- cad mechanical
- dwg software
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- cad file viewer free
- cad cam
- buy solidworks 2009
- Elevation drawing in autocad