Message 1 of 2
When I wanted to move the image to the left horizontal, the polar function worked in an angle different from 0.
In the next picture I wanted to set the second point very close to the endpoint using the polar command, but the osnap took place prior to polar. Normally it should be backward.
Message 2 of 2
Thank you for your feedback.
This problem did not happen when we tested. Would you please kindly send the following information to email@example.com via email for our further confirmation of the problem?
1. Please send to us the drawing, on which this problem happened. Surely, we will keep it confidential.
2. Please kindly tell us the operations you have done before the problem happened. Such as how to set the Polar, Esnap and Otrack and so on. It would be helpful that if you could make a movie to record these steps and send it to us.
After receiving your reply, we will try to fix the problem as soon as possible. Thank you in advance.
Have a nice day.
- how to open dwg on iphone
- buy solidworks 2010
- download cad cam
- autocad turn off the smart command
- calculate area in autocad
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- sheet metal design tips
- Download free 3d models
- 3d cad software
- design cad software
- how to convert bak file to dwg
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- drawing angles in autocad
- cad free download
- zwcad 2009 professional