Message 1 of 2
When I wanted to move the image to the left horizontal, the polar function worked in an angle different from 0.
In the next picture I wanted to set the second point very close to the endpoint using the polar command, but the osnap took place prior to polar. Normally it should be backward.
Message 2 of 2
Thank you for your feedback.
This problem did not happen when we tested. Would you please kindly send the following information to email@example.com via email for our further confirmation of the problem?
1. Please send to us the drawing, on which this problem happened. Surely, we will keep it confidential.
2. Please kindly tell us the operations you have done before the problem happened. Such as how to set the Polar, Esnap and Otrack and so on. It would be helpful that if you could make a movie to record these steps and send it to us.
After receiving your reply, we will try to fix the problem as soon as possible. Thank you in advance.
Have a nice day.
- sketchup import dwg
- autocad 2010 serial number
- 2d drawing
- autocad turn off the smart command
- catia windows 8
- mechanical design software free download
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- dgn autocad
- mechanical engineering software free download
- mechanical softwares free download
- 3d cad design
- why can't i explode a block in autocad
- how to open microstation drawing in autocad
- mechanical engineering autocad software free download
- buy solidworks 2011