Message 1 of 2
When I wanted to move the image to the left horizontal, the polar function worked in an angle different from 0.
In the next picture I wanted to set the second point very close to the endpoint using the polar command, but the osnap took place prior to polar. Normally it should be backward.
Message 2 of 2
Thank you for your feedback.
This problem did not happen when we tested. Would you please kindly send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org via email for our further confirmation of the problem?
1. Please send to us the drawing, on which this problem happened. Surely, we will keep it confidential.
2. Please kindly tell us the operations you have done before the problem happened. Such as how to set the Polar, Esnap and Otrack and so on. It would be helpful that if you could make a movie to record these steps and send it to us.
After receiving your reply, we will try to fix the problem as soon as possible. Thank you in advance.
Have a nice day.
- autocad calculate area
- how to print multipage dwg
- autocad to sketchup
- cad reseller ksa
- cad cam software free download
- import dwg into sketchup
- unable to select objects in autocad
- zwcad 2012 keygen
- 3d modeling website
- cad cam software
- drawing software for metal sheet development
- DWG to DXF
- autocad menu bar
- autosave autocad
- how to find backup files in autocad