Message 1 of 4
Message 2 of 4
Message 3 of 4
Enter PLOTSTAMP at the command line
Thank you for your feedback.
I am very glad to hear that you have found the way. Just like you said, type "plotstamp" in the command line, then cancle the plot stamp options you have selected before.
If there are any other questions about ZWCAD, please feel free to contact us.
Have a nice day.
Message 4 of 4
You can also specifies font, height and number of lines of plot stamp text, press Advance button on Plot Stamp dialog box, specify the location, text properties and units of plot stamp.
- cam design software
- 3d cad free software
- manufacturers of cad cam design software
- autocad 2012 serial number
- autocad cursor highlights polylines
- autocad 2010 serial number
- mechanical engineering autocad software free download
- cad drafting software
- how to draw dotted line in autocad
- zwcad 2012 crack
- autocad slide library manager
- DXF converter
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- cad mechanical download
- zwcad 2009