Message 1 of 4
Message 2 of 4
Message 3 of 4
Enter PLOTSTAMP at the command line
Thank you for your feedback.
I am very glad to hear that you have found the way. Just like you said, type "plotstamp" in the command line, then cancle the plot stamp options you have selected before.
If there are any other questions about ZWCAD, please feel free to contact us.
Have a nice day.
Message 4 of 4
You can also specifies font, height and number of lines of plot stamp text, press Advance button on Plot Stamp dialog box, specify the location, text properties and units of plot stamp.
- How to Create Region in AutoCAD
- unlock viewport
- vx cad cam software
- 3d home design dwg files
- how to open sid file in autocad
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- .shx file definition
- zwcad 2010 download
- how to find area in autocad
- how to make cross section in autocad
- how to find area of irregular shapes in autocad
- copyclip command not allowed during reference editing
- what is .dwg
- DXF converter
- set autosave in autocad