Message 1 of 4
Message 2 of 4
Message 3 of 4
Enter PLOTSTAMP at the command line
Thank you for your feedback.
I am very glad to hear that you have found the way. Just like you said, type "plotstamp" in the command line, then cancle the plot stamp options you have selected before.
If there are any other questions about ZWCAD, please feel free to contact us.
Have a nice day.
Message 4 of 4
You can also specifies font, height and number of lines of plot stamp text, press Advance button on Plot Stamp dialog box, specify the location, text properties and units of plot stamp.
- cad 3d models download
- autocad cursor highlights polylines
- how to measure area in autocad
- mechanical drawing software
- convert microstation to autocad
- dgn to dwg converter
- Elevation drawing in autocad
- How to open an autocad file
- autocad license error
- Free 3d house design software
- zwcad 2011 torrent
- drawing a parabola in autocad
- cad for iphone
- how to open sid file in autocad
- area of irregular shapes