Message 1 of 4
Message 2 of 4
Message 3 of 4
Enter PLOTSTAMP at the command line
Thank you for your feedback.
I am very glad to hear that you have found the way. Just like you said, type "plotstamp" in the command line, then cancle the plot stamp options you have selected before.
If there are any other questions about ZWCAD, please feel free to contact us.
Have a nice day.
Message 4 of 4
You can also specifies font, height and number of lines of plot stamp text, press Advance button on Plot Stamp dialog box, specify the location, text properties and units of plot stamp.
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- how to convert bak file to dwg
- skp to dwg
- why can't i explode a block in autocad
- 3d cad software
- how to create fillet in autocad
- drawing a parabola in autocad
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- 3d ds
- convert ellipse to polyline
- zw3d vs solidworks
- cad software free download
- what is .dwg
- sketchup dwg
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD