Message 1 of 4
Message 2 of 4
Message 3 of 4
Enter PLOTSTAMP at the command line
Thank you for your feedback.
I am very glad to hear that you have found the way. Just like you said, type "plotstamp" in the command line, then cancle the plot stamp options you have selected before.
If there are any other questions about ZWCAD, please feel free to contact us.
Have a nice day.
Message 4 of 4
You can also specifies font, height and number of lines of plot stamp text, press Advance button on Plot Stamp dialog box, specify the location, text properties and units of plot stamp.
- cad free download
- zwcad 2014 torrent
- cad/cam software download
- autocad automatic saving command
- autocad convert text to mtext
- 3d modeling website
- zwcad 2009 professional
- 3d vx cad software
- ac$ to dwg
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- where does autocad save to on windows 7
- acad viewer free
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- cad cam software download
- zwcad 2011 torrent