Message 1 of 4
Message 2 of 4
Message 3 of 4
Enter PLOTSTAMP at the command line
Thank you for your feedback.
I am very glad to hear that you have found the way. Just like you said, type "plotstamp" in the command line, then cancle the plot stamp options you have selected before.
If there are any other questions about ZWCAD, please feel free to contact us.
Have a nice day.
Message 4 of 4
You can also specifies font, height and number of lines of plot stamp text, press Advance button on Plot Stamp dialog box, specify the location, text properties and units of plot stamp.
- How to open an autocad file
- zw 3d
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- dgn autocad
- autocad how to change bak file to dwg
- how to open dwg on ipad
- can i change a raster image to a hatch
- drawing software for metal sheet development
- autocad calculate area
- cad 3d models download
- free cad cam software
- unlock viewport
- autocad block does not explode
- using cad to work out area of a shape
- dgn to dwg converter