Message 1 of 4
Message 2 of 4
Message 3 of 4
Enter PLOTSTAMP at the command line
Thank you for your feedback.
I am very glad to hear that you have found the way. Just like you said, type "plotstamp" in the command line, then cancle the plot stamp options you have selected before.
If there are any other questions about ZWCAD, please feel free to contact us.
Have a nice day.
Message 4 of 4
You can also specifies font, height and number of lines of plot stamp text, press Advance button on Plot Stamp dialog box, specify the location, text properties and units of plot stamp.
- buy solidworks 2009
- freecad download
- how to draw centerline in autocad
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- 2d drawing
- autocad area calculation
- dwg to plt
- 3d cad design software
- 3d cad models free download
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- autocad calculate area
- how to open microstation drawing in autocad
- convert microstation to autocad
- how to draw dotted line in autocad
- mechanical engineering software free download