Message 1 of 4
Message 2 of 4
Message 3 of 4
Enter PLOTSTAMP at the command line
Thank you for your feedback.
I am very glad to hear that you have found the way. Just like you said, type "plotstamp" in the command line, then cancle the plot stamp options you have selected before.
If there are any other questions about ZWCAD, please feel free to contact us.
Have a nice day.
Message 4 of 4
You can also specifies font, height and number of lines of plot stamp text, press Advance button on Plot Stamp dialog box, specify the location, text properties and units of plot stamp.
- how to measure area in autocad
- cad discussion
- manufacturers of cad cam design software
- cadtools forum
- zw3d vs solidworks
- Download cad software
- pdf to dwg
- autocad 2012 serial number
- free 3d cad software download
- how to open dwg on iphone
- cad/cam software download
- mechanical software download
- Creating a rope texture in 3D
- convert microstation to autocad
- dwg software