Message 1 of 4
Message 2 of 4
Message 3 of 4
Enter PLOTSTAMP at the command line
Thank you for your feedback.
I am very glad to hear that you have found the way. Just like you said, type "plotstamp" in the command line, then cancle the plot stamp options you have selected before.
If there are any other questions about ZWCAD, please feel free to contact us.
Have a nice day.
Message 4 of 4
You can also specifies font, height and number of lines of plot stamp text, press Advance button on Plot Stamp dialog box, specify the location, text properties and units of plot stamp.
- mechanical engineering software free download
- DXF converter
- dwg software
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- sketchup dwg
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format
- how to convert bak file to dwg
- buy cad software
- how to open microstation drawing in autocad
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- how to recover dwg files after crash
- can i change a raster image to a hatch
- zwcad 2009
- how to draw centerline in autocad
- free 3d cad software dwg