Message 1 of 3
I am using ZW Cad 2009 On Ibm Server with 4 gb ram.
other side i have conected 60 thin client system they are using this application via rdp connection
problem is only 13 system works properly if connect with 14 num of thin client it doesnt work speed gets down
Finaly i purchased new server with 16 gb ram,, now only 17 thin clients working properly means 4 thin client is the progress..
Suggest me what i need to do, for all 50-60 thin client can work...
Message 2 of 3
So you have one license of ZWCAD 2009 on the server, while 50~60 clients connect with it through rdp to use ZWCAD, right? Since so many clients may use ZWCAD at the same time, which may take up a lot of system resource such as RAM and reduce the performance. It seems a economic way but under the low performance. here are some suggestions, hope they will be useful for you. And if you or others have better idea, hope to share more.
1. Add more RAM to the server, i am wondering the maxinum size of the memory that the server can burden.
2. Purchase another server also with big RAM size, and install another ZWCAD on it, then divide some clients to connect with this server. this may be a expensive way.
3. Considering install the network version with 60 nodes of ZWCAD(install the network server), then each client (should install ZWCAD) could connect with this server to get the license.
any other ideas?
Message 3 of 3
- cad mechanical download
- 2d drawing to 3d model
- zwcad 2009
- free cad cam software
- 3D CAD/CAM Design Software
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- download cad cam
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- cad discussion
- cad reseller ksa
- cadtools forum
- How to install ZW3D
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- import dwg into sketchup
- 3d modelling programs