Message 1 of 4
Using ZWCAD 2010 Professional.
According to your "Mastering ZWCAD" tutorial of which I have a copy, the DIMASSOCsystem variable can be set in three modes.
I am particularly interested in setting 2 which according to the tutorial sets dimensions so that they will automatically adjust the to suite any changes namely relocating or re-orientating a line or other component.
This is simila4r to AutoCad which works.
I have set DIMASSOC to the recommended 2 and find that it does not automatically adjust.
Please respond with advice as this matter is urgent?
Message 2 of 4
In ZWCAD, the value 1 and 2 of "Dimassoc" has the same effect. For we don't support the associative dimension at present. Actually, many customers need this function, and we are trying to develop it, but may not in a short period time.
1. set "dimassoc" to 2
2. create a circle and then add the radius dimension for it
3. change the circle to a small one through the grips and the dimension will automatically change.
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
- how to open sid file in autocad
- Download Free 3D CAD
- zw3d vs solidworks
- free cad download
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- copyclip command not allowed during reference editing
- zwcad 2011 crack
- cad discussion
- fadal emulator
- how to draw dotted line in autocad
- vx cad cam software
- dwg cad
- cad cam software download
- how to move objects in autocad
- dongle driver for windows 7