Message 1 of 3
Having completed my drawing (scale 1:1) 2D mode in model space, I proceed to tab over to Layout space and having established the number and orientation of my viewports, I then proceed to utilize each viewport for an express purpose, namely one for my general arrangement and the others for details scaled to suite my requirements.
I order to ensure no change to the viewports I need to lock them.
How do I go about doing this in ZWCAD?
Message 2 of 3
Message 3 of 3
Yes it's a good idea to keep my properties running and docked. I usually do this, although it does create a problem now and again as I use tool bars docked on either side of my drawing space. and I often allow my mouse pointer to stay over the docked properties resulting it to display when I do not require it.
A little practice and personal discipline required here that's all
- autocad autosave location
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- Free 3d house design software
- 2d cam software free download
- how to create fillet in autocad
- autocad 2012 serial number
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- autosave autocad
- zwcad 2009
- dwg to plt
- DWG to DXF
- any dwf to dwg converter full
- cad 3d models download
- 2d drawing
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format