Message 1 of 3
Having completed my drawing (scale 1:1) 2D mode in model space, I proceed to tab over to Layout space and having established the number and orientation of my viewports, I then proceed to utilize each viewport for an express purpose, namely one for my general arrangement and the others for details scaled to suite my requirements.
I order to ensure no change to the viewports I need to lock them.
How do I go about doing this in ZWCAD?
Message 2 of 3
Message 3 of 3
Yes it's a good idea to keep my properties running and docked. I usually do this, although it does create a problem now and again as I use tool bars docked on either side of my drawing space. and I often allow my mouse pointer to stay over the docked properties resulting it to display when I do not require it.
A little practice and personal discipline required here that's all
- Free 3d house design software
- autocad autosave location
- why can't i explode a block in autocad
- home design software free
- unlock viewport
- drawing software for metal sheet development
- dongle driver for windows 7
- 3d modeling website
- zwcad 2010 download
- dwg to skp converter
- dwg to skp
- how to make a hole in autocad
- 3D Software Download
- manufacturers of cad cam design software
- 3d cad design software