Message 1 of 3
Having completed my drawing (scale 1:1) 2D mode in model space, I proceed to tab over to Layout space and having established the number and orientation of my viewports, I then proceed to utilize each viewport for an express purpose, namely one for my general arrangement and the others for details scaled to suite my requirements.
I order to ensure no change to the viewports I need to lock them.
How do I go about doing this in ZWCAD?
Message 2 of 3
Message 3 of 3
Yes it's a good idea to keep my properties running and docked. I usually do this, although it does create a problem now and again as I use tool bars docked on either side of my drawing space. and I often allow my mouse pointer to stay over the docked properties resulting it to display when I do not require it.
A little practice and personal discipline required here that's all
- cad cam software free download
- mechanical design software free download
- autocad 2012 product key
- zwcad 2013 download
- home design software free
- 3d vx cad software
- zwcad 2009 professional
- 3d cad software
- Elevation drawing in autocad
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- drawing software for metal sheet development
- free dwf viewer
- free 3d cad software download
- zwcad 2011 torrent
- autocad autosave location