Message 1 of 3
I am new in C++ with zwcad.
I have written a sample application(dll) in C++ which was successfully compiled to build the dll. I have also loaded the dll in zwcad by appload command. Say the function signature is as follows:
double __stdcall D2R (double deg)
return (deg * PI)/180;
Then trying to call the function from zwcad cmdline as follows
But none of them working.
So is there anyone who has ideas how to call C++ functions from zwCad?
Message 2 of 3
Message 3 of 3
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- How to draw a house plan in autocad?
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- free dwf viewer for mac
- buy solidworks 2010
- Elevation drawing in autocad
- autocad default toolbar
- area calculator for irregular shapes
- drawing a parabola in autocad
- cad corner blocks
- using autocad calculating total area
- how to draw dotted line in autocad
- dwg to skp
- cam design software
- autosave autocad