CAD/CAM discussion forum > Other CAD/CAM Technology > Object Snap on Construction line (xl)

Object Snap on Construction line (xl)

Subscribe Topic

bcanusa

Message 1 of 5

29-04-2010 10:10 . am   |   View his/her posts only
I seem to have a problem with snapping onto construction lines. Say, if you make a grid and you want to copy-paste columns to that grid, zwcad can't seem to find the intersection. Is this a bug? Can you fix it? When? I am planning to buy this software, it's relatively new, so I can understand the glitches but I hope there would fixes for some minor problems like this.

Eric_ZWSOFT

Message 2 of 5

29-04-2010 07:27 . pm   |   View his/her posts only

Dear Bcanusa,

Thank you for your feedback and your interest on ZWCAD.

As to the problem, I am afraid that I could not understand your problem compeletely. Would you please kindly describe the problem more clear? It would be very helpful for us to verify the problem if you could send to us several screen shortcut of the problem. Thanks in advance.

Besides, you could also send your problem to tech@zwcad.com via email. Our technical support engineers will reply to you and find a solution for your problem.

If you have any other problems about ZWCAD, please feel free to contact us. We sincerely hope to help you.

Have a nice day.

Best Regards,

Eric

bcanusa

Message 3 of 5

30-04-2010 10:28 . am   |   View his/her posts only
@ Eric, thanks for the reply. What I meant is that I'm having trouble using construction lines. When I do multiple
construction line to make a grid. I cannot snap onto some intersections.

_mac

Message 4 of 5

30-04-2010 10:37 . am   |   View his/her posts only
Eric,

I have tested this out and it does seem to have a bug. Osnaps seems to work only with the first XLINE created, and fail to "snap" to their appropriate points on subsequent XLINE's. This not only happen with INTERSECTION nit also with PERPENDICULAR and NEAREST.

Regards,

Mac_mac2010-04-30 10:37:39

Eric_ZWSOFT

Message 5 of 5

30-04-2010 02:48 . pm   |   View his/her posts only
Dear mac,thanks for your feedback~~
and thanks bcanusa's interest on ZWCAD.

as for the problem you two mentioned , i did some test on my computer,and my version is ZWCAD2010 Beta, i do not find the problem. but when i did test on ZWCAD2010 ,the bug did exist .
So, the bug will be fixed in next version. And we will release the new version in May. you can evaluate it soon~
if you have any other problems about ZWCAD,please feel free to contact us,we sincerely feel pleasant to help you.

wish u have a nice day~
Best Regards,
Eric
See also
X