Message 1 of 8
My workaround: I close the toolbar to the right of the graphics window and problem goes away.
Anyother other work arounds?
Message 2 of 8
Message 3 of 8
Message 4 of 8
Message 5 of 8
There is NEW Nvidia drivers available as of 4/18/2003
go to http://support.dell.com
and cruise to download section...
Select Criteria > Select Device > Select Download Type
You are searching for:
Device: nVidia GeForce4 440 Go
Video Drivers [DRVR]
nVidia GeForce4 440 Go, v.42.58, A03
File Date: 4/18/2003
Nvidia GeForce4 440 Go Video Driver for Microsoft Windows XP Home/Professional and Windows 2000.
Video Drivers [BIOS]
nVidia GeForce4 440 Go, v.4.17.00.55.C1 and 4.17.00.55.C2, A05
File Date: 4/16/2003
Nvidia GeForce4 440 Go A05 Video BIOS upgrade.
Message 6 of 8
Message 7 of 8
In addition, their are occasions when the highlighting does not work when selecting entities.
Latest video driver does not appear to have corrected these problems.
Message 8 of 8
- import dwg into sketchup
- cad 3d models download
- buy solidworks 2011
- design cad software
- can i change a raster image to a hatch
- how to open sid file in autocad
- cam design software
- autocad block does not explode
- cad cam software download
- Free 3d house design software
- text to mtext
- reset autocad configuration
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- why can't i explode a block in autocad