Message 1 of 3
The problem I am experiencing is how to show the dimensions correctly aligned and displayed in both the horizontal and vertical planes.
Could you kindly assist me please?
Message 2 of 3
Many thanks for your prompt reply.
I have referred to your link and am familiar with the method described as it is similar to AutoCad.
what I am having a problem with are dimensions that I need to oblique into the vertical position which requires an oblique angle setting of -30 degrees.
When I do this my dimension is erased completely.
Can you please explain why this is.
Sideways dimension = =30 degrees oblique angle OK but vertical up or down erases the dimension.
I would attach the drawing but find no means to attach??
Message 3 of 3
- any dwf to dwg converter full
- can i change a raster image to a hatch
- catia windows 8
- cad cam software
- autocad turn off the smart command
- text to mtext
- autocad to sketchup
- acad viewer free
- using autocad calculating total area
- cad free download
- autocad slide library manager
- how to create fillet in autocad
- autosave autocad
- zwcad 2014 torrent
- how to use mateirals in autocad 2013