Message 1 of 3
The problem I am experiencing is how to show the dimensions correctly aligned and displayed in both the horizontal and vertical planes.
Could you kindly assist me please?
Message 2 of 3
Many thanks for your prompt reply.
I have referred to your link and am familiar with the method described as it is similar to AutoCad.
what I am having a problem with are dimensions that I need to oblique into the vertical position which requires an oblique angle setting of -30 degrees.
When I do this my dimension is erased completely.
Can you please explain why this is.
Sideways dimension = =30 degrees oblique angle OK but vertical up or down erases the dimension.
I would attach the drawing but find no means to attach??
Message 3 of 3
- 3d cad models free download
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- 3d home design dwg files
- 3d design software free download
- dgn to dwg converter
- zwcad 2010 crack
- why can't i explode a block in autocad
- 3d cad software kitchen design
- advanced mechanical designing softwares
- cad for students
- cad cam software
- 3D Software Download
- mechanical design software
- sketchup import dwg
- convert skp to dwg