Message 1 of 3
The problem I am experiencing is how to show the dimensions correctly aligned and displayed in both the horizontal and vertical planes.
Could you kindly assist me please?
Message 2 of 3
Many thanks for your prompt reply.
I have referred to your link and am familiar with the method described as it is similar to AutoCad.
what I am having a problem with are dimensions that I need to oblique into the vertical position which requires an oblique angle setting of -30 degrees.
When I do this my dimension is erased completely.
Can you please explain why this is.
Sideways dimension = =30 degrees oblique angle OK but vertical up or down erases the dimension.
I would attach the drawing but find no means to attach??
Message 3 of 3
- how to recover dwg files after crash
- zwcad 2009
- 3d vx cad software
- zwcad 2010 torrent
- cad for iphone
- zwcad 2009 crack
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- AutoCAD Installation Error 1603
- how to open dwg on ipad
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- dwg 3d
- cad reseller ksa
- How to draw a house plan in autocad?
- convert microstation to autocad
- zwcad 2009 professional