Message 1 of 3
The problem I am experiencing is how to show the dimensions correctly aligned and displayed in both the horizontal and vertical planes.
Could you kindly assist me please?
Message 2 of 3
Many thanks for your prompt reply.
I have referred to your link and am familiar with the method described as it is similar to AutoCad.
what I am having a problem with are dimensions that I need to oblique into the vertical position which requires an oblique angle setting of -30 degrees.
When I do this my dimension is erased completely.
Can you please explain why this is.
Sideways dimension = =30 degrees oblique angle OK but vertical up or down erases the dimension.
I would attach the drawing but find no means to attach??
Message 3 of 3
- drawing angles in autocad
- Download free 3d models
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- DWG to DXF
- fadal emulator
- How to draw elbow in autocad
- buy solidworks 2011
- zw3d vs solidworks
- drawing a parabola in autocad
- how to create fillet in autocad
- 2d drawing
- reset autocad configuration
- mechanical design software free download
- dgn to dwg
- autocad for mechanical engineering free download