Message 1 of 3
The problem I am experiencing is how to show the dimensions correctly aligned and displayed in both the horizontal and vertical planes.
Could you kindly assist me please?
Message 2 of 3
Many thanks for your prompt reply.
I have referred to your link and am familiar with the method described as it is similar to AutoCad.
what I am having a problem with are dimensions that I need to oblique into the vertical position which requires an oblique angle setting of -30 degrees.
When I do this my dimension is erased completely.
Can you please explain why this is.
Sideways dimension = =30 degrees oblique angle OK but vertical up or down erases the dimension.
I would attach the drawing but find no means to attach??
Message 3 of 3
- cad cam software free download
- zwcad 2012 keygen
- 2d cam software free download
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- 2d drawing to 3d model
- cad for students
- why can't i explode a block in autocad
- How to draw a house plan in autocad?
- mechanical design software
- zwcad 2010 crack
- catia windows 8
- using autocad calculating total area
- autocad 2012 serial number
- autocad .bak viewer