Message 1 of 3
The problem I am experiencing is how to show the dimensions correctly aligned and displayed in both the horizontal and vertical planes.
Could you kindly assist me please?
Message 2 of 3
Many thanks for your prompt reply.
I have referred to your link and am familiar with the method described as it is similar to AutoCad.
what I am having a problem with are dimensions that I need to oblique into the vertical position which requires an oblique angle setting of -30 degrees.
When I do this my dimension is erased completely.
Can you please explain why this is.
Sideways dimension = =30 degrees oblique angle OK but vertical up or down erases the dimension.
I would attach the drawing but find no means to attach??
Message 3 of 3
- dongle driver for windows 7
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format
- drawing angles in autocad
- 3D CAD/CAM Design Software
- How to install ZWCAD
- how to draw dotted line in autocad
- dwg to skp
- buy cad software
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- autocad commands
- how to make cross section in autocad
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- how to draw a hexagon in autocad
- how to create fillet in autocad
- unlock viewport