Message 1 of 4
I have created a 3d model and I have encountered a problem at the moment I tried to print out a 3d view.
I have created a 3d view with DVIEW command and 3D ORBIT.
I have used PLOT command and selected a window from the screen, selected fit to paper and hide plot.
I have checked the preview and in place of my 3d view (perspective) I have found an isometric view completely different.
I have tried to print out the view but the printer have given me the isometric view.
someone know what to do in this case?
Message 2 of 4
ZWCAD is not able to plot perspective view. This problem has been reported to our R&D.
We will inform you if there is any improvement with this function. Jenny2010-07-05 15:29:54
Message 3 of 4
Tried 5000 x 5000 and Zwcad gave an error. Any advice would be appreciated.
Message 4 of 4
So do you really need such a large image? using smaller size may help to avoid the problem. And I also hope you can make a snapshot of the error message, so we can confirm the detail cause of the problem. Thanks!
- dgn to dwg
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- unable to select objects in autocad
- mechanical softwares free download
- autocad 2010 product key
- can i change a raster image to a hatch
- convert skp to dwg
- drawing a gear in autocad
- autocad 2012 product key
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- how to find backup files in autocad
- how to make cross section in autocad
- cad drafting software
- dgn to dwg converter online
- cad mechanical