Message 1 of 4
I have created a 3d model and I have encountered a problem at the moment I tried to print out a 3d view.
I have created a 3d view with DVIEW command and 3D ORBIT.
I have used PLOT command and selected a window from the screen, selected fit to paper and hide plot.
I have checked the preview and in place of my 3d view (perspective) I have found an isometric view completely different.
I have tried to print out the view but the printer have given me the isometric view.
someone know what to do in this case?
Message 2 of 4
ZWCAD is not able to plot perspective view. This problem has been reported to our R&D.
We will inform you if there is any improvement with this function. Jenny2010-07-05 15:29:54
Message 3 of 4
Tried 5000 x 5000 and Zwcad gave an error. Any advice would be appreciated.
Message 4 of 4
So do you really need such a large image? using smaller size may help to avoid the problem. And I also hope you can make a snapshot of the error message, so we can confirm the detail cause of the problem. Thanks!
- dongle driver for windows 7
- freecad download
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- catia windows 8
- cad for iphone
- download cad cam
- buy solidworks 2009
- Creating a rope texture in 3D
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- copyclip command not allowed during reference editing
- 3d cad design software
- autocad for mechanical engineering free download
- 3D CAD/CAM Design Software
- 3D Software Download