Message 1 of 2
there is always an error msg when opening an autocad 2010 file with ZWCAD.
"There was a problem sending the command to the program."
My customer saw this msg when trial-ing our ZWCAD, when the customer see this msg, they doubt, is the program stable or problem. It become a problem to us when we are trying to sell ZWCAD.
Message 2 of 2
We will try to solve this problem, its ID is 12195, please keep this number and you can get the latest information of this problem by sending this number to email@example.com and no need to describe it again.
When double click to open the drawing, the error message come out. But if you launch ZWCAD firstly and then open the drawing by File> Open, this problem doesn't happen.
And if you delete the 'ddeexec' foler under ZWCAD in Registry, then the problem doesn't happen, but this foler 'ddeexec' will be generated again next time you double click the drawing. So this is not a good solution. We will try to solve it in next patch or next version.
- how to open sid file in autocad
- where does autocad save to on windows 7
- autocad cursor highlights polylines
- autocad 2013 product key
- convert microstation to autocad
- free 3d cad software dwg
- how to make a hole in autocad
- how to print multipage dwg
- autocad area calculation
- how to use mateirals in autocad 2013
- how to draw centerline in autocad
- 3d cad software kitchen design
- freecad tutorials
- autocad slide library manager
- import dwg into sketchup