Message 1 of 4
I have routins that uses global variables.
When I open a new DWG these variables are not setted becouse I do not made a propagate to them, (vl-propagate ....) but in ZW I have the problem that they value remain for new open DWG, even if I set SDI to ON .
Is it there any thing to set that the global variables belong just for the DWG where were setted?
Message 2 of 4
I don't understand your last question. What do you mean? Just remember the basic rules of global variables. It's supposed to be accessible in all parts of the program, you just need to declare it as global variable in the main program or module. snohomish landscaping
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
If you want variables not remained in different drawings, you should set SDI =0, or set SDI=1 and lispinit=1 at the same time.
ZWCAD doesn't support to set variables only effected to one specific drawing, and this problem ID is 12829. And there is no temp solution.
- cad cam download
- how to open dwg on ipad
- dgn to dwg converter
- autocad autocomplete command
- acad viewer free
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- ac$ to dwg
- mechanical design software
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format
- mechanical engineering software free download
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- cad reseller ksa
- vx cad cam software
- How to print a multi-page PDF from drawings
- cad corner blocks