Message 1 of 4
I have routins that uses global variables.
When I open a new DWG these variables are not setted becouse I do not made a propagate to them, (vl-propagate ....) but in ZW I have the problem that they value remain for new open DWG, even if I set SDI to ON .
Is it there any thing to set that the global variables belong just for the DWG where were setted?
Message 2 of 4
I don't understand your last question. What do you mean? Just remember the basic rules of global variables. It's supposed to be accessible in all parts of the program, you just need to declare it as global variable in the main program or module. snohomish landscaping
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
If you want variables not remained in different drawings, you should set SDI =0, or set SDI=1 and lispinit=1 at the same time.
ZWCAD doesn't support to set variables only effected to one specific drawing, and this problem ID is 12829. And there is no temp solution.
- free dwg viewer
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- autocad convert text to mtext
- advanced mechanical designing softwares
- zwcad 2010 crack
- unable to select objects in autocad
- autocad 2010 serial number
- reset autocad configuration
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- how to draw dotted line in autocad
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- buy solidworks 2011
- zwcad 2010
- autocad default toolbar
- autocad license error