Message 1 of 4
I have routins that uses global variables.
When I open a new DWG these variables are not setted becouse I do not made a propagate to them, (vl-propagate ....) but in ZW I have the problem that they value remain for new open DWG, even if I set SDI to ON .
Is it there any thing to set that the global variables belong just for the DWG where were setted?
Message 2 of 4
I don't understand your last question. What do you mean? Just remember the basic rules of global variables. It's supposed to be accessible in all parts of the program, you just need to declare it as global variable in the main program or module. snohomish landscaping
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
If you want variables not remained in different drawings, you should set SDI =0, or set SDI=1 and lispinit=1 at the same time.
ZWCAD doesn't support to set variables only effected to one specific drawing, and this problem ID is 12829. And there is no temp solution.
- design cad software
- sketchup dwg
- autocad 2010 product key
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- how to make a hole in autocad
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- How to open an autocad file
- how to convert bak file to dwg
- advanced mechanical designing softwares
- mechanical softwares free download
- how to move objects in autocad
- cam design software
- 3D CAD/CAM Design Software
- 3D Design
- autocad 2012 product key