Message 1 of 4
I have routins that uses global variables.
When I open a new DWG these variables are not setted becouse I do not made a propagate to them, (vl-propagate ....) but in ZW I have the problem that they value remain for new open DWG, even if I set SDI to ON .
Is it there any thing to set that the global variables belong just for the DWG where were setted?
Message 2 of 4
I don't understand your last question. What do you mean? Just remember the basic rules of global variables. It's supposed to be accessible in all parts of the program, you just need to declare it as global variable in the main program or module. snohomish landscaping
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
If you want variables not remained in different drawings, you should set SDI =0, or set SDI=1 and lispinit=1 at the same time.
ZWCAD doesn't support to set variables only effected to one specific drawing, and this problem ID is 12829. And there is no temp solution.
- 3D Software Download
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- how to draw dotted line in autocad
- zwcad 2011
- how to create fillet in autocad
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- drawing a gear in autocad
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- autocad convert text to mtext
- autosave autocad
- mechanical design software free download
- dwg software
- zwcad 2009 crack
- Dwg Converter
- how to convert a bak file to dwg