Message 1 of 4
Message 2 of 4
Do you mean the express tools in AutoCAD? If so, I think it's hard to do so.
Autocad's express tools are all in the directory: Autocad 2010 ' Express, and in .arx, .lsp and .dcl file format. I tried to load it in ZWCAD but failed, because all these .lsp file are using functions defined in AutoCAD API(AutoLISP), which we don't support in ZWCAD. If you really want to use it in ZWCAD, maybe you can try to modify the .lsp script first to suit ZWCAD API.
Actually, ZWCAD also have the similar Express tools. you can find most of the autocad express tools in ZWCAD, and you can use them same as you did in autocad. This is much easier. And we will have more express tools in future version.
Thank you!Daniel2010-07-29 11:30:35
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
I need this icon, but if you know how can I put any icon of the express tool its the same
- autocad automatic saving command
- cad 3d models download
- zwcad 2009
- how to open microstation drawing in autocad
- mechanical engineering software free download
- autocad tag attribute display off
- 3d cad design
- unable to select objects in autocad
- how to convert a bak file to dwg
- how to find backup files in autocad
- autocad how to change bak file to dwg
- how to open sid file in autocad
- cad free download
- How to Create Region in AutoCAD
- where does autocad save to on windows 7