Message 1 of 4
Message 2 of 4
Do you mean the express tools in AutoCAD? If so, I think it's hard to do so.
Autocad's express tools are all in the directory: Autocad 2010 ' Express, and in .arx, .lsp and .dcl file format. I tried to load it in ZWCAD but failed, because all these .lsp file are using functions defined in AutoCAD API(AutoLISP), which we don't support in ZWCAD. If you really want to use it in ZWCAD, maybe you can try to modify the .lsp script first to suit ZWCAD API.
Actually, ZWCAD also have the similar Express tools. you can find most of the autocad express tools in ZWCAD, and you can use them same as you did in autocad. This is much easier. And we will have more express tools in future version.
Thank you!Daniel2010-07-29 11:30:35
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
I need this icon, but if you know how can I put any icon of the express tool its the same
- set autosave in autocad
- how to open sid file in autocad
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format
- unlock viewport
- 3D Design
- free cad cam software
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- Free 3d house design software
- convert microstation to autocad
- sketchup import dwg
- zwcad 2009
- autocad area calculation
- cad software free download
- download cad cam