Message 1 of 4
Message 2 of 4
Do you mean the express tools in AutoCAD? If so, I think it's hard to do so.
Autocad's express tools are all in the directory: Autocad 2010 ' Express, and in .arx, .lsp and .dcl file format. I tried to load it in ZWCAD but failed, because all these .lsp file are using functions defined in AutoCAD API(AutoLISP), which we don't support in ZWCAD. If you really want to use it in ZWCAD, maybe you can try to modify the .lsp script first to suit ZWCAD API.
Actually, ZWCAD also have the similar Express tools. you can find most of the autocad express tools in ZWCAD, and you can use them same as you did in autocad. This is much easier. And we will have more express tools in future version.
Thank you!Daniel2010-07-29 11:30:35
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
I need this icon, but if you know how can I put any icon of the express tool its the same
- what is .dwg
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- buy solidworks 2011
- how to draw a hexagon in autocad
- autocad 2012 product key
- calculate area in autocad
- autocad tag attribute display off
- zwcad 2010
- 2d cam software free download
- how to create fillet in autocad
- autocad drawing software
- zwcad 2010 download
- how to make cross section in autocad
- how to draw dotted line in autocad
- free dwf viewer