Message 1 of 4
Message 2 of 4
Do you mean the express tools in AutoCAD? If so, I think it's hard to do so.
Autocad's express tools are all in the directory: Autocad 2010 ' Express, and in .arx, .lsp and .dcl file format. I tried to load it in ZWCAD but failed, because all these .lsp file are using functions defined in AutoCAD API(AutoLISP), which we don't support in ZWCAD. If you really want to use it in ZWCAD, maybe you can try to modify the .lsp script first to suit ZWCAD API.
Actually, ZWCAD also have the similar Express tools. you can find most of the autocad express tools in ZWCAD, and you can use them same as you did in autocad. This is much easier. And we will have more express tools in future version.
Thank you!Daniel2010-07-29 11:30:35
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
I need this icon, but if you know how can I put any icon of the express tool its the same
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- vx cad cam software
- using cad to work out area of a shape
- Download Free 3D CAD
- zwcad 2009
- why can't i explode a block in autocad
- autocad cursor highlights polylines
- autocad convert text to mtext
- autocad show the file path
- acad dwg viewer
- dwg to skp
- autocad 2010 serial number
- cad file viewer free
- advanced mechanical designing softwares
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013