Message 1 of 3
I have noticed that "per" Osnap does not always function properly. Even if I turn off the Osnap function and type "per" on the keyboard it does not always work. After hitting the "ESC" key the entity I was trying to move or extend remains high lighted and I loose all function of the program until I do a "regen" command.
Has this been fixed with patch (14725.292)?
Could someone give a list of fixes that patch (14725.292) incorporates so I can decide if it is worth downloading?
Message 2 of 3
I tried to do what you describe, but there is nothing wrong happen, and I'm using ZWCAD 2010.6.30(14725.292) version on Windows XP. So you can try this new version first to see if this problem still exsits.
And we do have such a fix list for new version , but it hasn't been translated into English, so I may show you later.
Thanks in advance!
Message 3 of 3
- autosave autocad
- autocad to sketchup
- acad viewer free
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- buy solidworks 2010
- area calculator for irregular shapes
- mechanical engineering software free download
- cad reseller ksa
- 3d cad free software
- cad/cam software download
- set autosave in autocad
- autocad for mechanical engineering free download
- cad for iphone
- autocad autosave location
- copyclip command not allowed during reference editing