Message 1 of 3
I have noticed that "per" Osnap does not always function properly. Even if I turn off the Osnap function and type "per" on the keyboard it does not always work. After hitting the "ESC" key the entity I was trying to move or extend remains high lighted and I loose all function of the program until I do a "regen" command.
Has this been fixed with patch (14725.292)?
Could someone give a list of fixes that patch (14725.292) incorporates so I can decide if it is worth downloading?
Message 2 of 3
I tried to do what you describe, but there is nothing wrong happen, and I'm using ZWCAD 2010.6.30(14725.292) version on Windows XP. So you can try this new version first to see if this problem still exsits.
And we do have such a fix list for new version , but it hasn't been translated into English, so I may show you later.
Thanks in advance!
Message 3 of 3
- dgn autocad
- how to print multipage dwg
- text to mtext
- dgn to dwg converter online
- dgn to dwg
- cad cam software free
- mechanical engineering software free download
- how to measure area in autocad
- how to move objects in autocad
- drawing a gear in autocad
- how to open dwg on iphone
- advanced mechanical designing softwares
- buy cad software
- 3d models of people
- unlock viewport