Message 1 of 3
I have noticed that "per" Osnap does not always function properly. Even if I turn off the Osnap function and type "per" on the keyboard it does not always work. After hitting the "ESC" key the entity I was trying to move or extend remains high lighted and I loose all function of the program until I do a "regen" command.
Has this been fixed with patch (14725.292)?
Could someone give a list of fixes that patch (14725.292) incorporates so I can decide if it is worth downloading?
Message 2 of 3
I tried to do what you describe, but there is nothing wrong happen, and I'm using ZWCAD 2010.6.30(14725.292) version on Windows XP. So you can try this new version first to see if this problem still exsits.
And we do have such a fix list for new version , but it hasn't been translated into English, so I may show you later.
Thanks in advance!
Message 3 of 3
- how to make cross section in autocad
- Elevation drawing in autocad
- cad cam software download
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- dgn to dwg converter
- convert ellipse to polyline
- text to mtext
- manufacturers of cad cam design software
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- how to open dwg on ipad
- calculate area in autocad
- .shx file definition
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- Creating a rope texture in 3D