Message 1 of 3
I have noticed that "per" Osnap does not always function properly. Even if I turn off the Osnap function and type "per" on the keyboard it does not always work. After hitting the "ESC" key the entity I was trying to move or extend remains high lighted and I loose all function of the program until I do a "regen" command.
Has this been fixed with patch (14725.292)?
Could someone give a list of fixes that patch (14725.292) incorporates so I can decide if it is worth downloading?
Message 2 of 3
I tried to do what you describe, but there is nothing wrong happen, and I'm using ZWCAD 2010.6.30(14725.292) version on Windows XP. So you can try this new version first to see if this problem still exsits.
And we do have such a fix list for new version , but it hasn't been translated into English, so I may show you later.
Thanks in advance!
Message 3 of 3
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- cad drafting software
- 3d home design dwg files
- advanced mechanical designing softwares
- mechanical engineering software free download
- cad cam software download
- copyclip command not allowed during reference editing
- buy solidworks 2011
- set autosave in autocad
- zw3d vs solidworks
- reset autocad configuration
- dwg cad
- how to print multipage dwg
- DXF converter
- Creating a rope texture in 3D