Message 1 of 3
I have noticed that "per" Osnap does not always function properly. Even if I turn off the Osnap function and type "per" on the keyboard it does not always work. After hitting the "ESC" key the entity I was trying to move or extend remains high lighted and I loose all function of the program until I do a "regen" command.
Has this been fixed with patch (14725.292)?
Could someone give a list of fixes that patch (14725.292) incorporates so I can decide if it is worth downloading?
Message 2 of 3
I tried to do what you describe, but there is nothing wrong happen, and I'm using ZWCAD 2010.6.30(14725.292) version on Windows XP. So you can try this new version first to see if this problem still exsits.
And we do have such a fix list for new version , but it hasn't been translated into English, so I may show you later.
Thanks in advance!
Message 3 of 3
- cad forum
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- How to Create Region in AutoCAD
- mechanical engineering autocad software free download
- sketchup dwg
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- 2d drawing to 3d model
- Dwg Converter
- combine two regions in autocad
- Creating a rope texture in 3D
- how to make a hole in autocad
- set autosave in autocad
- how to make cross section in autocad
- mechanical software download
- 3d cad models free download