Message 1 of 3
I have noticed that "per" Osnap does not always function properly. Even if I turn off the Osnap function and type "per" on the keyboard it does not always work. After hitting the "ESC" key the entity I was trying to move or extend remains high lighted and I loose all function of the program until I do a "regen" command.
Has this been fixed with patch (14725.292)?
Could someone give a list of fixes that patch (14725.292) incorporates so I can decide if it is worth downloading?
Message 2 of 3
I tried to do what you describe, but there is nothing wrong happen, and I'm using ZWCAD 2010.6.30(14725.292) version on Windows XP. So you can try this new version first to see if this problem still exsits.
And we do have such a fix list for new version , but it hasn't been translated into English, so I may show you later.
Thanks in advance!
Message 3 of 3
- mechanical drawing software
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format
- zwcad 2009 professional
- how to print multipage dwg
- drawing a gear in autocad
- cad 3d models download
- how to open dwg on ipad
- zwcad 2010 torrent
- autocad autocomplete command
- reset autocad configuration
- zwcad 2011
- how to move objects in autocad
- how to find backup files in autocad
- cad cam software free download
- dwg to skp converter