Message 1 of 6
The reinit command help talks of zwcad.pgp while re-init system variable talks of icad.pgp.
And where are the .pgp files(if any) located? My search of whole c: drive does not show any .pgp file.
Message 2 of 6
Actually, in my ZWCAD help, it only mentioned about 1 pgp file:zwcad.pgp, so can you tell me the version number of your ZWCAD, type "vernum" to get it.
And we have embedded the zwcad.pgp file inside our program, so it is not a realistic existing file. When you use "reinit", it will reinitialize the file inside the program too. But you can use Customize -> Alias-> Export to get a pgp file on disk.
Message 3 of 6
associations on your windows system. It is highly recommended that you for check your registry file association errors (will also check for any other registry errors).
The PGP file type is primarily associated with 'Pretty Good Privacy (PGP)' by PGP Corporation.
Message 4 of 6
Message 5 of 6
If you want to edit aliases, please refer to this:
Message 6 of 6
There is only one PGP file in ZWCAD and that is zwcad.pgp. This file takes preference over any other pgp file in your system, including icad.pgp (if you have it).
Hi jemesright,It's quite amazing to read that pgp is associated with "Pretty Good Privacy". Actually, the file format pgp (used in AutoCAD since beginning and also in ZWCAD and other similar CAD packages) stands for "ProGram Parameters"
Raj from Dubai.
- mechanical drawing software
- mechanical design software free download
- mechanical engineering software free download
- how to draw dotted line in autocad
- unable to select objects in autocad
- area calculator for irregular shapes
- copyclip command not allowed during reference editing
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- free 3d cam software
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- cad for students
- dgn to dwg converter
- import dwg into sketchup
- any dwf to dwg converter full
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format